Options

Take GCFA exam on end of this months

dwin87dwin87 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Could you share for me Index and which practice test should to look for pass GCFA exam. Share for me some experience about how to pass exam.

Comments

• Options
    quogue66quogue66 Member Posts: 193 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Did you take the FOR508 class?  I would not attempt to take this exam without taking the course.  If you've taken the course you just need to read the books and do the labs multiple times.
  • Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    edited March 2019
    This will be fun. Following.

OP, how familiar are you with GIAC exams? 
  • Options
    LonerVampLonerVamp Member Posts: 518 ■■■■■■■■□□
    edited March 2019
    I say you do the GIAC practice exam for the GCFA.

And I think you are best-served by making your own index using the materials.

My experience on this exam is that you answer enough questions correct and you get a pass.

Security Engineer/Analyst/Geek, Red & Blue Teams
    OSCP, GCFA, GWAPT, CISSP, OSWP, AWS SA-A, AWS Security, Sec+, Linux+, CCNA Cyber Ops, CCSK
    2021 goals: maybe AWAE or SLAE, bunch o' courses and red team labs?
  • Options
    MrsWilliamsMrsWilliams Member Posts: 192 ■■■■□□□□□□
    edited March 2019
    LonerVamp said:
    I say you do the GIAC practice exam got the GCFA.

And I think you are best-served by making your own index using the materials.

My experience on this exam is that you answer enough questions correct and you get a pass.
     :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  This is any exam  :D  :D  :D  :D  I needed a laugh. I am not sure I laughed all day.  Thank You 

This has been a rule since Middle School  :D. Ok ok I am done. 
  • Options
    E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,229 ■■■■■■■■■■
    edited March 2019
    dwin87 said:
    Share for me some experience about how to pass exam.
    Inbox cyberguypr requesting the latest bra!ndump. That usually gets me over the hump.  :)
    Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS
  • Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    I've actually had people inbox me asking for 1-1 CEH advice. Now I know the source. HAHA!