Options

CISSP

XepherXepher Member Posts: 184 ■■■■□□□□□□
i'm starting to acquire study material for CISSP, anyone have any ideas? 
V/R

Comments

• Options
    Infosec_SamInfosec_Sam Admin Posts: 527 Admin
    Here's a thread from a couple months ago that you might find useful. Our very own @Abhinav Viswambharan was able to pass the exam with under two months of studying, so he shared his study materials with us!

Here's a summary:
    • Official ISC2 CISSP Study Guide 8th edition - I spent 70% of overall time on this 1000 pages long book and practised associated 1320 sample questions via online Sybex Wiley Test Bank.
    • Official ISC2 CISSP Practice Tests 2nd edition - I spent 25% of overall time on this practicing 1344 sample questions via online Subex Wiley Test Bank.
    • Eleventh Hour CISSP Study Guide 3rd edition - I spent 5% of overall time on this 220 pages long book for a final revision of some of the CBK domains.
    • Quizlet CISSP Flashcards - I found this online on the day of my exam and was quite handy for the last minute refresh of key topics before the exam.
    Community Manager at Infosec!
    Who we are | What we do
  • Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    As the example InfosecSam mentions, check the "Passed CISSP" threads here. They list what everyone used to prepare for their studies.
  • Options
    laurieHlaurieH Member Posts: 109 ■■■□□□□□□□
    If you're a Reddit user they've got a decent community there as well you could check out. I think it's simply r/CISSP
    CCNA - expired
    CISSP - live n' kickin'
    My CISSP study apps
    My CISSP study advice blog