Free Training Hyper-V (Exam 70-652)

nmerrigannmerrigan Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
First post in these forums

Right straight to it. On MCP Flash a while back there was an offer for free training for Hyper V on Windows 2008. Full details are on my blog post here.

Hope it helps

Comments

• royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Move-Post -Identity "Free Training Hyper-V (Exam 70-652)" -Forum "Virtualization"

See what I did there? :)

And welcome to the forums. Wish you posted this a few days ago as I just took my Hyper-V exam yesterday!
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • nmerrigannmerrigan Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    royal wrote: »
    Move-Post -Identity "Free Training Hyper-V (Exam 70-652)" -Forum "Virtualization"

See what I did there? :)

And welcome to the forums. Wish you posted this a few days ago as I just took my Hyper-V exam yesterday!

Crud did I get it in the wrong forum? My bad... Still getting used to the forum layout on this site... Hope the exam went good for you..
  • royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    nmerrigan wrote: »
    Crud did I get it in the wrong forum? My bad... Still getting used to the forum layout on this site... Hope the exam went good for you..

It's all good. That happens to most of us when we're new to a forum and its layout. :)
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • jibbajabbajibbajabba Member Posts: 4,317 ■■■■■■■■□□
    He, thank you very much for posting this .. it is still valid :):)

Very handy :p
    My own knowledge base made public: http://open902.com :p