Passed 70-350 today!!

jamesp1983jamesp1983 Member Posts: 2,475 ■■■■□□□□□□
I passed my 70-350 today!! I used Transcender, a VPC lab, the Shinder book on ISA 2004, and the MSPress book on it as well. The Shinder book definitely helped me the most. It put things into perspective for me. I also picked the brains of some seasoned ISA admins on the topics I was unsure of. I obtained a 900. I guess I'll have my MCSE:S now.
"Check both the destination and return path when a route fails." "Switches create a network. Routers connect networks."

Comments

• bertiebbertieb Member Posts: 1,031 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Congrats on the pass and MCSE:S icon_thumright.gif

Just wondering if there was any particular reason why you did ISA2004 and not ISA2006 though?
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Nice job, congrats!
  • HeroPsychoHeroPsycho Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,940
    bertieb wrote: »
    Congrats on the pass and MCSE:S icon_thumright.gif

Just wondering if there was any particular reason why you did ISA2004 and not ISA2006 though?

Better question...

You ARE gonna go take the ISA2006 exam like in the next week, right?

Wink wink nudge nudge know what I mean say no more...
    Good luck to all!
  • NetAdmin2436NetAdmin2436 Member Posts: 1,076
    Congrats!
    WIP: CCENT/CCNA (.....probably)
  • jamesp1983jamesp1983 Member Posts: 2,475 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Thanks everyone!! It feels good to have that :S designation.
    "Check both the destination and return path when a route fails." "Switches create a network. Routers connect networks."
    HeroPsycho wrote: »
    Better question...

You ARE gonna go take the ISA2006 exam like in the next week, right?

Wink wink nudge nudge know what I mean say no more...

haha. I'll think about it. I only took it because the school I train for required us to teach the 350 class. They want me to upgrade my MCSE to MCITP:EA next.
  • HeroPsychoHeroPsycho Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,940
    haha. I'll think about it. I only took it because the school I train for required us to teach the 350 class. They want me to upgrade my MCSE to MCITP:EA next.

You're talking a few nights of study at the most. Just read over the new features and learn how to migrate from previous versions of the product, and you'd be fine.
    Good luck to all!
    HeroPsycho wrote: »
    You're talking a few nights of study at the most. Just read over the new features and learn how to migrate from previous versions of the product, and you'd be fine.

Any suggestion on what material I should look at?