Options

Welcoming Kit??

DjScientistDjScientist Member Posts: 68 ■■□□□□□□□□
I first got my MCSA by taking Security+ as an elective and for that,i received MCSA welcoming kit.Yesterday i passed Exchange Server 2003,will I be elligible for another welcoming kit with certificate bearing Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator: Messaging?

Thank you
Working on 293:

Comments

• Options
    jibbajabbajibbajabba Member Posts: 4,317 ■■■■■■■■□□
    You won't receive another welcome kit unless your certification changes (such MCSA to MCSE etc.). Even if you get multiple MCPs, you won't receive another welcome kit. You can however login to the MCP portal and ask for printed certificates which will be send for free.

https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp/tools/WelcomeKitValidateAddress.aspx
    My own knowledge base made public: http://open902.com :p
  • Options
    Tyrant1919Tyrant1919 Member Posts: 519 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I believe you would, as MCSA and MCSA:M are two completely different certifications. I recieved an MCSE certification as well as an MCSE:S certification. Two seperate certificates in the mail.
    A+/N+/S+/L+/Svr+
    MCSA:03/08/12/16 MCSE:03s/EA08/Core Infra
    CCNA
  • Options
    Super99Super99 Member Posts: 274
    WOW congrats on Exchange 2003 cert.
    How's that?
    I've been thinking about the Exchange cert but I didn't want to set myself up for failure. How was it on a difficultly level with 10 being extremely difficult?
  • Options
    qwertyiopqwertyiop Member Posts: 725 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I just passed Security+ and am waiting for Microsoft to update their database and my status. I already had my MCSA
  • Options
    DjScientistDjScientist Member Posts: 68 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Super99 wrote: »
    WOW congrats on Exchange 2003 cert.
    How's that?
    I've been thinking about the Exchange cert but I didn't want to set myself up for failure. How was it on a difficultly level with 10 being extremely difficult?

Thank you man,this exam is really hard.the toughest i've had after 291.I will rank it 8
    Working on 293: