How Hard is the CCNA Security Exam

abhustlerabhustler Member Posts: 49 ■■□□□□□□□□
This is for anyone that has taken the CCNA security exam. I was wondering how difficult you thought the exam was compared to the CCNA. Thanks for the input.
A master at anything was once a beginner

Comments

• WanBoy67WanBoy67 Member Posts: 225
    Yes we can, yes we can...
  • abhustlerabhustler Member Posts: 49 ■■□□□□□□□□
    WanBoy67 wrote: »
    I passed the CCNA Security last week and thought it was one of the easiest certification test that I have taken. I scored in the mid to high 900's. I was curious if others thought this test was easier than most cisco tests
  • WanBoy67WanBoy67 Member Posts: 225
    abhustler wrote: »
    I passed the CCNA Security last week and thought it was one of the easiest certification test that I have taken. I scored in the mid to high 900's. I was curious if others thought this test was easier than most cisco tests

Where next? CCNA Wireless, Voice, CCNP?

Congrats BTW!
    Yes we can, yes we can...
  • abhustlerabhustler Member Posts: 49 ■■□□□□□□□□
    WanBoy67 wrote: »
    Where next? CCNA Wireless, Voice, CCNP?

Congrats BTW!
    Going to try the CCNP track. Company I work for just got bought out so I get six months to study while I collect unemployment lol
  • apd123apd123 Member Posts: 171
    abhustler wrote: »
    Going to try the CCNP track. Company I work for just got bought out so I get six months to study while I collect unemployment lol

If you really have 6 months+ of down time I might think higher than that.
  • StoticStotic Member Posts: 248
    I believe 6 months of hardcore study would be good to devote to the CCNP. I hope you get a job sooner than that though for your pocket's sake.