windows 7 remote server admin tools

j938j938 Member Posts: 101
Does anyone know where I can get the German version for the windows 7 remote admin tools I know I can get the english version here but does anyone know where I can get the german version or can anyone provide me with a link

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=f6c62797-791c-48e3-b754-c7c0a09f32f3&displaylang=en#Requirements

Also tried going to technet under german and tried changing to de is it possible its just not available in german and you have to install in english and then just complete the install with turn the freatures on in windows?
Growth is limited.

Comments

• skrpuneskrpune Member Posts: 1,409
    I'm thinking that it might not exist yet - you'll probably have better luck once the "real" version comes out.
    Currently Studying For: Nothing (cert-wise, anyway)
    Next Up: Security+, 291?

Enrolled in Masters program: CS 2011 expected completion
  • j938j938 Member Posts: 101
    skrpune wrote: »
    I'm thinking that it might not exist yet - you'll probably have better luck once the "real" version comes out.

Yeah it seems like it because I even tried to bring up the page in other languages and it doesnt seem to populate only the english page.
    Growth is limited.
  • blargoeblargoe Member Posts: 4,174 ■■■■■■■■■□
    The main download page says it's available in German but I didn't see any evidence that it's true.
    IT guy since 12/00

Recent: 11/2019 - RHCSA (RHEL 7); 2/2019 - Updated VCP to 6.5 (just a few days before VMware discontinued the re-cert policy...)
    Working on: RHCE/Ansible
    Future: Probably continued Red Hat Immersion, Possibly VCAP Design, or maybe a completely different path. Depends on job demands...
  • j938j938 Member Posts: 101
    blargoe wrote: »
    The main download page says it's available in German but I didn't see any evidence that it's true.

Yeah same here however I don't see that your able to get it in the other versions either as I tried so maybe I will have to wait.
    Growth is limited.