70-290, passed!

Aces-High™Aces-High™ Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
I just passed my 290 this afternoon! I didn't know i could make it, haha... was kinda excited, because this is my first I.T. certificate...
"He the one who runs away, will live to fight another day."

Comments

• HallucinateHallucinate Member Posts: 63 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congradulations on the pass Aces!! Way to go!

I am taking my exam in about 8 hours from now. How was the exam? What was your study material? Anything catch you off guard?
  • Aces-High™Aces-High™ Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congradulations on the pass Aces!! Way to go!

I am taking my exam in about 8 hours from now. How was the exam? What was your study material? Anything catch you off guard?

My lecturer bought me a study kit online, and i tried out the practice questions. There are quite number of questions about backups (e.g RAID), User accounts ; permissons. =D
    "He the one who runs away, will live to fight another day."
  • HallucinateHallucinate Member Posts: 63 ■■□□□□□□□□
    My lecturer bought me a study kit online, and i tried out the practice questions. There are quite number of questions about backups (e.g RAID), User accounts ; permissons. =D

I hope i get tons of backup questions. Actually, I would be happy with nothing but backup/raid questions. :)

Off-topic: I was just in Singapore (my 2nd visit there) for 5 days about 3 weeks ago. I love how clean it is! I went wake-boarding for the first time and absolutely loved it. Singapore rocks!!!!!!! expensive cost of living though :)