Going to be taking 2007 Network Plus

ats3ats3 Member Posts: 33 ■■□□□□□□□□
I'm going to be taking the 2007 version of the test hopefully in about 2 weeks. I've been studying off an on for about a year and just this past couple weeks I actually started to take it serious. I've used the Network + 2005 In Depth and the Exam Cram 2 along with the Technotes from this site. I've also been taking some practice test. Sometimes I feel really good about this and sometimes I start to have doubts. I know this is hard to answer but about how many questions can you miss and still pass and any last minute tips?

Comments

• PC509PC509 Member Posts: 804 ■■■■■■□□□□
    You'll pass.

Some questions are weighted differently than others, so it's not a certain amount you can miss, but I believe the lowest passing score is 554.

The Technotes are one of the best study resources out there for the Net+. Using that along with other books and some hands on, you can't fail. Just don't be too nervous and you'll be fine.
  • laptoplaptop Member Posts: 214
    When is the last date to write the Network+ 2007 Version?

I know that there is a Network+ 2009 Version out soon.

Thanks
  • redline5thredline5th Member Posts: 119
    laptop wrote: »

Thanks

I was told July 31st by my teacher. I'm taking it in a couple of days.
    WGU - Bachelors in Information Technology

“The liberty of speaking and writing guards our other liberties.” -- Thomas Jefferson
    redline5th wrote: »
    I was told July 31st by my teacher. I'm taking it in a couple of days.

That is correct. July 31st. If you've been preparing for the 2007 exam, take it soon. :) Otherwise, plan for more studying!
  • ats3ats3 Member Posts: 33 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks PC509. Where is a good place to purchase the voucher and do they email me the voucher or how does it work?
  • TXOgreTXOgre Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    PC509 wrote: »
    That is correct. July 31st. If you've been preparing for the 2007 exam, take it soon. :) Otherwise, plan for more studying!

I prepped for the 2007 exam, but took and passed the 2009 last week without an issue. YMMV
    A+ Net+ Sec+ MCSE
    ats3 wrote: »
    Is Getcertify4less a legit place to buy a voucher for the Network Plus test?

Yes, it will work great. There are others, but they are definitely legit.
  • asad786786asad786786 Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Is Getcertify4less a legit place to buy a voucher for the Network Plus test?
    try ebay you may get a good deal, on Network+ voucher. make sure check the voucher number with VUE or Prometric for exact expiry date, you can do that by just calling them.

if you pay by paypal you are protected just in case if it didn't work. but this never happen to me i always get the Valid Vouchers:)
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Is Pearson VUE Test vouchers from TechExams - GetCertify4Less.com a legit place to buy a voucher for the Network Plus test?

Absolutely!

If you'll notice, it is on the left-hand side of your screen as a link too ;)
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • #snoop#snoop Banned Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
    laptop wrote: »

Thanks

I am waiting for 2009 version to come out. Isn't it always better to give the latest version of the exam? At least that's what I think so...! icon_cheers.gif
    #snoop wrote: »
    I am waiting for 2009 version to come out. Isn't it always better to give the latest version of the exam? At least that's what I think so...! icon_cheers.gif

The 2009 version is already out. The 2007 version will only be available until July 31st. For now you can choose to either take 2007 or 2009.
  • asad786786asad786786 Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    #snoop wrote: »
    For 2009 passing score is around 74% & for 2007 version passing score is less then 55%! on Network+ certificate no mentioning of score or the exam version you passed. :)

going for N10-003 is 90% chance of passing the exam if you even do little study and for N10-004 you only have 60% chance of passing!!!!

i had 90 questions & I finished my exam in less then 25mins Passed with 702 that's how easy it is!!! so dont take too much stress

two months left to pass your network+ easily if you go for N10-003 otherwise prepare for more study!!!!