Exam

HillzHillz Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi all,

I took my 70-272 exam and failed.

I was just wondering if anyone can recommend anything that can help me. I have the microsoft Academic Course book but failed with a poor result.

Thanks

Hillz

Comments

• dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Is that all you used? Check out the MS Press book, Transcender, CBT Nuggets, and be sure to do a lot of hands-on exercises.
  • PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I would get the MS press book and do the hands-on exams and the practice tests. That should help get you prepped. Its good to use more than one resource.
  • HillzHillz Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    dynamik wrote: »
    Is that all you used? Check out the MS Press book, Transcender, CBT Nuggets, and be sure to do a lot of hands-on exercises.

Yeah Microsoft Academic Course book is the only one I've used. I'm going to try the others that you recommended and see how I go.

Thanks guys
  • WillTech105WillTech105 Member Posts: 216
    Ditto on what everyone else said. Def get the MS Press Book -- for the MCDST certs I found MS book pretty good.
    In Progress: CCNP ROUTE
  • dancreaneydancreaney Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I used the MS Press book and MS Press tests on the CD that came with it, also the Transcender tests which are harder and worded differently. My study strategy is to read the book, make notes, copy out the notes over and over and take the practice tests over and over, couple hours a day for a month to two months for each exam.