Options

SSCP count

AD200AD200 Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi,

Does anyone know how many people are SSCP certified? I just did my exam last week and anxiously awaiting results! I was the only SSCP candidate!

A

Comments

• Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,031 Admin
    The (ISC)2 member counts for SSCP-certified members as of April 10, 2009 is 941 total worldwide, 631 for the USA only, and 17 for Australia only. Other member counts for the same date are:

CISSP 62063 (38,400 USA, Australia 1091)
    CSSLP 461 (349 USA, Australia 3)
    ISSAP 829 (581 USA, Australia 15)
    ISSEP 529 (508 USA, Australia 0)
    ISSMP 690 (520 USA, Australia 9)

This information is available at isc2.org, but is only accessible by (ISC)2 members.
  • Options
    unsupportedunsupported Member Posts: 192
    JDMurray wrote: »
    ...This information is available at isc2.org, but is only accessible by (ISC)2 members.

The ISC2 police are on their way to you. How dare you share this information with the unwashed masses? I'm pretty sure this is a violation of Section 86, Page 75, Paragraph 30, Line 9. :)

J/K. Good luck on the SSCP. When I did my CISSP the wait for me was harder than the test itself.
    -un

“We build our computer (systems) the way we build our cities: over time, without a plan, on top of ruins” - Ellen Ullman
  • Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,031 Admin
    The ISC2 police are on their way to you...
    I'm not sure why this info is hidden away in the member's only area. You think they'd at least put the CISSP counts in a publicly-accessible place.