Options

I think I'm ready

ElwoodBluesElwoodBlues Member Posts: 117
Or at least Transcenders thinks I am. I have taken the optimized exams 6 times and the lowest I made was 66% (on the first one). All others were between 80%-89% until today, I mised 1 question achieving the score of 97%.

Yes, I know that I remembered some questions, but I tried to walk thru the answers by elimination of possibilities. Many of the ones I forgot what the answer was and was able to determine it by the best choice of answers.

I am schedueld to sit this exam again on the 22nd and I am hoping for passing results.

Comments

• Options
    NetAdmin2436NetAdmin2436 Member Posts: 1,076
    Good luck! You will get it this time icon_thumright.gif
    WIP: CCENT/CCNA (.....probably)
  • Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Good Luck man, I hope you pass.
  • Options
    genXrcistgenXrcist Member Posts: 531
    Or at least Transcenders thinks I am. I have taken the optimized exams 6 times and the lowest I made was 66% (on the first one). All others were between 80%-89% until today, I mised 1 question achieving the score of 97%.

Yes, I know that I remembered some questions, but I tried to walk thru the answers by elimination of possibilities. Many of the ones I forgot what the answer was and was able to determine it by the best choice of answers.

I am schedueld to sit this exam again on the 22nd and I am hoping for passing results.

You're scoring way higher than I was when I passed. :)

In the bag bro, go out there and own it!!!
    1) CCNP Goal: by August 2012
  • Options
    djhss68djhss68 Member Posts: 205
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I think I'm ready

That's what she said; hopefully you're better prepared. Good luck!
  • Options
    skrpuneskrpune Member Posts: 1,409
    Good luck!
    Currently Studying For: Nothing (cert-wise, anyway)
    Next Up: Security+, 291?

Enrolled in Masters program: CS 2011 expected completion
  • Options
    shon541shon541 Member Posts: 136
    Yeah, you got it. Doesn't sound like 294 stands a chance!
  • Options
    That was the toughest battles yet, I was seeing double at the end of the exam. I misread my score a couple of times and didn't realize that I passed.

I was considering the 297 next as I thought I knew AD. Perhaps I should reconsider my perceptions and continue with the 298.

Thanks everyone for the help and encouragement. I also gave thanks to above during the score calculation; that is what likely saved me. :D
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Perfect score, congrats! icon_cool.gif
  • Options
    bwcartybwcarty Member Posts: 422 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! I didn't think 297 was as bad as 294, but definitely familiarize yourself with the case study format before going into either of the design exams.
    Help eradicate blood cancers with a donation to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
  • Options
    tomkentomken Member Posts: 63 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!!!! This one sounds like a real bear!!!

I am scheduled to take it Friday morning. I too am scoring high on the Transcenders and feel pretty confident.
  • Options
    genXrcistgenXrcist Member Posts: 531
    That was the toughest battles yet, I was seeing double at the end of the exam. I misread my score a couple of times and didn't realize that I passed.

I was considering the 297 next as I thought I knew AD. Perhaps I should reconsider my perceptions and continue with the 298.

Thanks everyone for the help and encouragement. I also gave thanks to above during the score calculation; that is what likely saved me. :D

Wow, a new 700 Club member! Way to go Pat Roberts! Enjoy it for a couple of days and then either one you go with, be sure to get the Transcender. ;)
    1) CCNP Goal: by August 2012
  • Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Good Job on the exam. Sounds like this one can be a rough exam.
  • Options
    saniaalisaniaali Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Good job Mr Elwoodblues and congrats on the pass... :D
  • Options
    When I got ready to leave, I was behind an armored truck and I read their sticker on the back. It said, "How's my drinking, call 1-800 . . .”

Needless to say, I was a little delusional upon leaving.
  • Options
    TechStrikerTechStriker Member Posts: 131
    Good luck! am almost there!
    Passed SNIA - SCSP
    Working on VCP4