Options

ITIL Intermediate Lifecycle Stream: Service Design

eMeSeMeS Member Posts: 1,875 ■■■■■■■■■□
Passed today with an 83%.

So far this is the lowest score that I've achieved on one of the version 3 intermediate exams. It might have had something to do with being up with a sick baby for most of the night last night. Also, the exam was really difficult.

What can I really say here? It was hard. The questions and answers are very subtly worded. If I were to describe this in 1 word, that word would be 'esoteric'.

Again, these exams are hard. They take me almost the entire 1.5 hours allotted to complete them. I struggle to see how someone who doesn't live and breath ITIL is going to be able to conquer these exams at the end of a 3-day class (in this case).

This is now 5 down and 4 to go in a little less than a month. I'm getting a little burned out, so I'm going to give ITIL a break for a while, and maybe hit a couple of more of these in September. Looks like I need to gear up for some WebSphere work, so my focus for a while will be WebSphere Application Server and some of the new IBM Tivoli IT Service Management stuff.

MS

Comments