Options

A+ 2009 ebook edition search

SatcomSatcom Member Posts: 110
hello im trying to find a book that covers the 701 and 702 or 2009 objectives.. i have googled the hell out of it but still cant find a good place to buy and download an ebook .. i think everything i have found covers the 601 objectives.. thanks again people of techexams.net!

Comments

• Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Satcom wrote: »
    hello im trying to find a book that covers the 701 and 702 or 2009 objectives.. i have googled the hell out of it but still cant find a good place to buy and download an ebook .. i think everything i have found covers the 601 objectives.. thanks again people of techexams.net!

If you search the forums, you should find that someone posted recently the books they were looking at are due in October.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    SatcomSatcom Member Posts: 110
    Plantwiz wrote: »
    If you search the forums, you should find that someone posted recently the books they were looking at are due in October.

thx mod i did find it.. i should have deleted the post...