This is an hard exam? compared with 291 or 293?

massiramonesmassiramones Member Posts: 57 ■■■□□□□□□□
Im just finishing reading the second chapter from MSBook, but it's seem easy! Someone that already took this one, can tell me please if this is an hard exam too?
Thanks all

Comments

• dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    The questions in this exam are rather convoluted. It can be tricky even if you have a good handle on the material.
  • rwwest7rwwest7 Member Posts: 300
    You have to learn the "microsoft way" of doing things. This is the only exam I've ever failed, it kicked my but the first time.
  • massiramonesmassiramones Member Posts: 57 ■■■□□□□□□□
    i'm still virgin on fail....hope i 'll not fail miserably!!!Just thinked this was easier then 293, but im wrong...as"The Goodfather" dynamik said :) ...yes every exams have microsoft way as u said....so definitely
    all 4 core exams of mcse are hard...now i can see...
    it's very hard to get this certification, that's why few ppl have it...
    ok i'llstudy again my ass off again:)

Thank u
  • PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    dynamik wrote: »
    The questions in this exam are rather convoluted. It can be tricky even if you have a good handle on the material.

+1. You must read the questions carefully. Often the only difference is a word or two. I'd make sure you can do the hands-on exercises in the book, that will help with any sims you may have on the exam. Good Luck!
  • ElwoodBluesElwoodBlues Member Posts: 117
    I found it more difficult than the 293 as the questions are often misdirected.
  • Tin_ManTin_Man Member Posts: 77 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I must be the odd ball :), I found the 294 of the easier MS exams.
    WIP: 70-647 (5%)
  • snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    ugh, this is not helping my ulcer icon_lol.gificon_redface.gif
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security