Options

Junos Live session - HOW TO ENSURE INTEROPERABILITY BETWEEN YOUR SWITCHING VENDORS

SumptuousSumptuous Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 34 ■■□□□□□□□□
Well This was one helpful Session and i just want to recommend this to you guys.

And I just want to share some of the links i got from the presentation.

Enjoy :D

Network Test Interoperability reports of Juniper EX series and Cisco Catalyst

Full interoperability test report

Interoperability Cookbook

EX Switches
2010 GOALS

MCITP,EA,SACWNACCNP

Comments

• Options
    networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    I used to try to attend the sessions but they always have some kind of issue. One they sent out the wrong time and almost everyone joined an hour after it was over. The next one I watched they had such bad technical issues getting their mics and presentations to work I had to just stop after about 10 minutes of torture. If they would get their act together I might start watching again as its some decent info (sometimes just marketing crap). For now I just download the material and read over it.
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • Options
    SumptuousSumptuous Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 34 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I used to try to attend the sessions but they always have some kind of issue. One they sent out the wrong time and almost everyone joined an hour after it was over. The next one I watched they had such bad technical issues getting their mics and presentations to work I had to just stop after about 10 minutes of torture. If they would get their act together I might start watching again as its some decent info (sometimes just marketing crap). For now I just download the material and read over it.

Yeah I know the feeling ,well at first they where some problems but the problem was fixed i watched the whole presentation and i learned a lot.Too bad you couldn't get better audio,but when the recorded edition of the session comes out on their website i recommend you watch it.
    2010 GOALS

MCITP,EA,SACWNACCNP