How come no Oracle here

Nakeja71Nakeja71 Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
I am headed down the Oracle path and was wondering if their are plans to add this to the site.

Comments

• RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Webmaster, hear our plee!!! This is probably the third comment of this type in just a few months.
  • veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Is there some sort of new interest in Oracle here or something? icon_scratch.gif
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    What are you looking for that the Oracle Technology Network doesn't provide?
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • msteinhilbermsteinhilber Member Posts: 1,480 ■■■■■■■■□□
    The Webmaster already heard and responded to pleas for an Oracle forum. It's a busy time of the year for a lot of people since this last came up and he noted they might look into it. Give it a little bit of time for people to recover from the holiday's :)

http://www.techexams.net/forums/general-certification/48932-oracle.html
  • Nakeja71Nakeja71 Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Is there some sort of new interest in Oracle here or something? icon_scratch.gif

Using it a lot with this Smart Grid upgrade a lot of the power companies are doing. Oracle and Cisco. My side at work Im using a lot of Oracle.
  • mikedisd2mikedisd2 Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■■■□□□□□
    I just figured this is more of a systems/network/client infrastructure forum.

That's why there's no Sharepoint, CRM, .Net, Turbo Pascal, etc.
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Here you go guys, a brand new Oracle certifications forums :D

I moved older Oracle cert related topics to this forum, and as you can see there haven't been a whole lot of questions/threads about Oracle in the past. I obviously hope this forum will change that but there's a good chance we'll end up making this forum a subforum of a Oracle/Sun forum (which would include adding a MySQL forum and the Java certs forum).
  • ronzillaronzilla Member Posts: 47 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Webmaster wrote: »
    Here you go guys, a brand new Oracle certifications forums :D

I moved older Oracle cert related topics to this forum, and as you can see there haven't been a whole lot of questions/threads about Oracle in the past. I obviously hope this forum will change that but there's a good chance we'll end up making this forum a subforum of a Oracle/Sun forum (which would include adding a MySQL forum and the Java certs forum).

sweet deal. Now I just need some info on oracle clusters