Options

Hello from the trenches!

keatronkeatron Member Posts: 1,213 ■■■■■■□□□□
Just wanted to say hello to everyone, and let you know I miss you guys. I did read through quiet a few of the security posts and glad to see how awesome of a job all you vets are doing. Keep up the good work. And Johan, you still rock man!!!!

Keatron.

Comments

• Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,031 Admin
    Keatron, so glad to see you post!! :D

We've definitely missed your humor and your wisdom.

PM us and let us know what's been up with you.
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Hey Keatron icon_cheers.gif

Hello back at ya! I was doing some work on our new homepage and noted a 'keatron' post - had me thinking I did something wrong for sec, but turns out to be a pleasant surprise :D

Yes we definitely missed you too, let us know how 2009 has been for you.

Johan
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Hopefully you can stick with us a bit better than last time icon_lol.gif

Nice to see you're still alive and kickin' :D
  • Options
    GAngelGAngel Member Posts: 708 ■■■■□□□□□□
    dynamik wrote: »

You know how old people are...The mind wanders icon_lol.gif
  • Options
    veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Good to see you again. I have just recently searched through your posts for advice on INFOSEC.
  • Options

Hey Keatron, are those books released and available on Amazon icon_confused.gif:
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Hey Keatron, are those books released and available on Amazon icon_confused.gif:

#1 result if you search for Keatron Amazon.com: Chained Exploits: Advanced Hacking Attacks from Start to Finish (9780321498816): Andrew Whitaker, Keatron Evans, Jack B. Voth: Books ;)

Mine arrived a couple of weeks ago. I've been too busy to really get into it, but it looks good so far. I'm definitely looking forward to spending some quality time with it.
  • Options
    shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    Nice to see you're still out there...I've been slacking on my attendance here as well icon_redface.gif
  • Options
    #1 result if you search for Keatron Amazon.com: Chained Exploits: Advanced Hacking Attacks from Start to Finish (9780321498816): Andrew Whitaker, Keatron Evans, Jack B. Voth: Books ;)

Mine arrived a couple of weeks ago. I've been too busy to really get into it, but it looks good so far. I'm definitely looking forward to spending some quality time with it.

Thanks Dynamik, I wasn't sure whether Keatron was a nickname or real name. The book looks really interesting.
  • Options
    kriscamaro68kriscamaro68 Member Posts: 1,186 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Man I had no idea he had part in Chained Exploits. I will have to go back and read his part again. I really enjoyed that book. One of a few books that actually kept my attention enough to finish it. You will both enjoy the book I think. Corporate espionage was my favorite chapter. Either way the whole book was good. nice job Keatron.
  • Options
    keatron wrote: »
    Just wanted to say hello to everyone, and let you know I miss you guys. I did read through quiet a few of the security posts and glad to see how awesome of a job all you vets are doing. Keep up the good work. And Johan, you still rock man!!!!

Keatron.
    Will do JD!
  • Options
    Thanks Dynamik, I wasn't sure whether Keatron was a nickname or real name. The book really interesting.
    Thanks man! I hope you enjoy it.
  • Options
    Man I had no idea he had part in Chained Exploits. I will have to go back and read his part again. I really enjoyed that book. One of a few books that actually kept my attention enough to finish it. You will both enjoy the book I think. Corporate espionage was my favorite chapter. Either way the whole book was good. nice job Keatron.
    Thanks for the kind words. That's funny because Corporate Espionage was the first chapter I wrote. I also wrote it in record time (about 2 days). Glad you enjoyed the book.
  • Options
    Good to see you again. I have just recently searched through your posts for advice on INFOSEC.
    Glad I could help. Plan on being around a little more this year, now that I'm done buying up other companies for a while... :)
  • Options
    Webmaster wrote: »
    Hey Keatron icon_cheers.gif

Hello back at ya! I was doing some work on our new homepage and noted a 'keatron' post - had me thinking I did something wrong for sec, but turns out to be a pleasant surprise :D

Yes we definitely missed you too, let us know how 2009 has been for you.

Johan
    Coming right at you sir!