Cipt1

Well I'm getting ready to take this exam soon, I'm getting to the stage of my studies that I'm getting sick of looking at the material after a short time. I tend to use that as my bench mark and its worked so far.

My study time gets broken up with hands on both lab and rl so I think I've got it covered.

I'm lucky that there is a walk in place open on sat that I have checked has places so I have the option for this weekend if I feel like taking the plunge.

I've gone through the cbt's a couple of times and read through the CIPT1 book. I'm currently reading Configuring CallManager and Unity little old but interesting all the same icon_smile.gif

Anyone got any pointers ?
cheers
if I say something that can be taken one of two ways and one of them offends, I usually mean the other one :-)

Comments

• laidbackfreaklaidbackfreak Member Posts: 991
    Pleased to say I passed this one this morning icon_smile.gif Got my ass kicked on one section (media) ! Cant say I'm that surprised as it's not an area I've had much real world experience off.

Onto CIPT2 now icon_smile.gif get the focus back.

cheers
    if I say something that can be taken one of two ways and one of them offends, I usually mean the other one :-)
  • pitviperpitviper Member Posts: 1,376 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Pleased to say I passed this one this morning icon_smile.gif Got my ass kicked on one section (media) ! Cant say I'm that surprised as it's not an area I've had much real world experience off.

Onto CIPT2 now icon_smile.gif get the focus back.

cheers

Congrats man! :)

I'm shooting for the 2nd week in March to sit CIPT2 - So far the material has been pretty fun!
    CCNP:Collaboration, CCNP:R&S, CCNA:S, CCNA:V, CCNA, CCENT
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I passed
    Congratulations!! icon_cheers.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • laidbackfreaklaidbackfreak Member Posts: 991
    pitviper wrote: »
    I'm shooting for the 2nd week in March to sit CIPT2 - So far the material has been pretty fun!

cheers guys icon_smile.gif

hmmm 2nd week in March probably a bit tight for me lol More realistic for end of March I hope. But we shall see.