Passed CCNA Security today

impelseimpelse Member Posts: 1,237 ■■■■□□□□□□
I passed today in the morning with score 822, A little low but pass is a pass.

Some people said that tis exam was easy, no for me, the first question was a Simulation and after a few more questions another simulation, I thouth this is it and begin to answers the rest of the questions and before 15 minutes to the end another simulation, I am little slow because I like to verify all the configurations, so I finished my test exactly 50 seconds before the end.

Study EVERYTHING
Stop RDP Brute Force Attack with our RDP Firewall : http://www.thehost1.com
It is your personal IPS to stop the attack.

Comments

• mikem2temikem2te Member Posts: 407
    impelse wrote: »

Some people said that tis exam was easy, no for me, the first question was a Simulation and after a few more questions another simulation, I thouth this is it and begin to answers the rest of the questions and before 15 minutes to the end another simulation, I am little slow because I like to verify all the configurations, so I finished my test exactly 50 seconds before the end.

Study EVERYTHING
    Congratulationsicon_cheers.gif

Sounds like you had the same question order as me, all the sims at the start to unsettle them nerves. You are right verify all the configs and answers as long as you pace yourself properly, and you did that very well with 50 seconds to spare:)

Got plans for any more certs?
    Blog : http://www.caerffili.co.uk/

Previous : Passed Configuring Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 (70-630)
    Currently : EIGRP & OSPF
    Next : CCNP Route
  • Bl8ckr0uterBl8ckr0uter Inactive Imported Users Posts: 5,031 ■■■■■■■■□□

Study EVERYTHING

Well dude I beat you by 22 points lol icon_thumright.gif
    Great job man I got my CCNA:S like 5 minutes ago.
  • impelseimpelse Member Posts: 1,237 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I bealive I will finish my MCSA with Windows 7, but sometimes I get the tentation to keep with CCSP or Linux+. I know I can not do everything, just one exam at the time.

Did you see the training from this people? CCSP Bootcamp, CCSP Training | Internetwork Expert

• impelseimpelse Member Posts: 1,237 ■■■■□□□□□□
    knwminus wrote: »
    Well dude I beat you by 22 points lol icon_thumright.gif
    Great job man I got my CCNA:S like 5 minutes ago.

This is funny, we begin to study at the same time and passed the same day, jajajajaj

• mikem2temikem2te Member Posts: 407
    I bealive I will finish my MCSA with Windows 7, but sometimes I get the tentation to keep with CCSP or Linux+. I know I can not do everything, just one exam at the time.

Did you see the training from this people? CCSP Bootcamp, CCSP Training | Internetwork Expert
    I'm currently doing a Microsoft Sharepoint cert, it doesn't have the same 'nice' feeling I get from Cisco.

Can't wait to finish it so I can get on with some networking.
    Blog : http://www.caerffili.co.uk/

Previous : Passed Configuring Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 (70-630)
    Currently : EIGRP & OSPF
    Next : CCNP Route
  • peanutnogginpeanutnoggin Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■□□□□□□□

CONGRATS on your pass! The most important thing about passing a cert is to retain the info... not get the highest score. Good luck with your future endeavors!
    We cannot have a superior democracy with an inferior education system!

-Mayor Cory Booker
  • cjthedj45cjthedj45 Member Posts: 331 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats Impelse and Kwminus on the pass you must be both over the moon. I have just had the Catherine Paquet book delivered today so I'm eager to get back into study mode. Have you got any tips? and how did you find the exam kwminus? Impelse I know what you mean regarding sims at the beginning of an exam it can be quite unsettling. Congrats again
  • Bl8ckr0uterBl8ckr0uter Inactive Imported Users Posts: 5,031 ■■■■■■■■□□
    cjthedj45 wrote: »
    Congrats Impelse and Kwminus on the pass you must be both over the moon. I have just had the Catherine Paquet book delivered today so I'm eager to get back into study mode. Have you got any tips? and how did you find the exam kwminus? Impelse I know what you mean regarding sims at the beginning of an exam it can be quite unsettling. Congrats again

The exam wasn't that bad. If you read the Authorized guide and do a little research on the interwebs you should be ok. I suggest reviewing mikes notes as well. They were helpful with the exam.
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations!! icon_cheers.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!