Options

Just passed 601 and 603!!!

nx1nonx1no Member Posts: 36 ■■■□□□□□□□
I took both exams today and passed! Got an 868 on 603, and 750 on the 601. I was extremely nervous going into the test, but feel so much better now that I've passed.

CBT Nuggets videos helped tremendously in teaching me the material. The Exam Cram from Charles Brooks supplied me with the practices tests I needed in order to understand what the test would look like. I spent 2 weeks between both sources and it was apparently good enough :)

Comments

• Options
    mart28mart28 Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!

Welldone
    Any future study plans?
  • Options
    DarrilDarril Member Posts: 1,588
    Congratulations.

Two on the same day almost seems like cruel and unusual punishment to me. Then again, I bet you're glad they're behind you now.

Darril Gibson
    Author: CompTIA Security+: Get Certified Get Ahead
    ISBN-10: 1439236364
    Security+ Blog
  • Options
    kenny831kenny831 Member Posts: 266
  • Options
    redline5thredline5th Member Posts: 119
    congrats!!!
    WGU - Bachelors in Information Technology

“The liberty of speaking and writing guards our other liberties.” -- Thomas Jefferson
  • Options
    nx1nonx1no Member Posts: 36 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Darril wrote: »
    Congratulations.

Two on the same day almost seems like cruel and unusual punishment to me. Then again, I bet you're glad they're behind you now.

Darril Gibson
    Author: CompTIA Security+: Get Certified Get Ahead
    ISBN-10: 1439236364
    Security+ Blog

Well, I wanted to go for 2007 exam, and the test is only offered till Feb 27th, so I wanted ample time to study and re-take if need be.

Going to start studying for Network+ ASAP, and either Server+ or Security+...I'm really not sure. I'd like to get them done before 2010 is over so I don't have to renew :\

BTW, thanks for the congrats and to the forum. I gathered a lot of information here that helped me prepare/pass!
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations!! icon_cheers.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!