Microsoft Developer Certifications Overview+new blog section

Following is a rather lengthy overview of the Microsoft's certifications for developers I wrote up to shine some light on the available certifications, exams, and upgrade paths:
arrow: Microsoft Developer Certifications Overview

I posted this in the Blogs partly because we added a new category in the Blogs, in which JDMurray and I will post articles about ...drumroll... .NET :D Besides articles about .NET in general, we will start posting some practical study material for the .NET exams (70-536 and 70-526 in particular) soon.

If you have any questions about the MS dev certs overview feel free to post them here in the forums or in the blogs. In general, the more detailed discussions should end up in the forums (we'll have a better integration with the blogs in the future).

Comments

• Bl8ckr0uterBl8ckr0uter Inactive Imported Users Posts: 5,031 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Webmaster wrote: »
    Following is a rather lengthy overview of the Microsoft's certifications for developers I wrote up to shine some light on the available certifications, exams, and upgrade paths:
    arrow: Microsoft Developer Certifications Overview

I posted this in the Blogs partly because we added a new category in the Blogs, in which JDMurray and I will post articles about ...drumroll... .NET :D Besides articles about .NET in general, we will start posting some practical study material for the .NET exams (70-536 and 70-526 in particular) soon.

If you have any questions about the MS dev certs overview feel free to post them here in the forums or in the blogs. In general, the more detailed discussions should end up in the forums (we'll have a better integration with the blogs in the future).

Thanks man. This is a really good blog post.
  • XcluzivXcluziv Member Posts: 513 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Thanks man. This is a really good blog post.

+1 Ditto, great blogging.

Would anyone happen to know of any good reference material for
    MCTS: .NET Framework 4, Web Applications certification. i was going to begin my studies and wanted to get some study material ASAP
    LINKED | GTECH | NOTHINGBUTSHAREPOINT - BLOG AUTHOR

"TRY NOT. DO. OR DO NOT. THERE IS NO TRY" - Yoda

• ChamayoChamayo Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    The link doesn't work. I was looking for MCSD Certification information.