Best Recommendation for Online Lab Access

TenisuBakaTenisuBaka Member Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hello,

Could anyone recommend the best place for online lab access?

Also, as I am studying for TSHOOT, would anyone be willing to help me out by going into my sessions and break some stuff for me to try and fix? Would love it if Mike could help me out on this one, if he has the time and interest to do so.

Comments

• TenisuBakaTenisuBaka Member Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
    No one has any recommendations for online labs?
  • allredcallredc Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    www.packetlife.net has a good online lab that's free.
  • jason_lundejason_lunde Member Posts: 567
    depends on what labs your doing. Make sure the online lab rentals you choose has the equipment needed to complete the labs you are trying to do.
  • TenisuBakaTenisuBaka Member Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for that link!

Well, it would be really cool if there was a lab that had the TSHOOT topology! But really, I just want something that gives me access to what I can't do with GNS3 and my own stuff, which would be L3 switching, security, wireless, VoIP, etc.
  • NuulNuul Member Posts: 158
    TenisuBaka wrote: »
    I just want something that gives me access to what I can't do with GNS3 and my own stuff, which would be L3 switching, security, wireless, VoIP, etc.

I'm in the same boat. I use Dynamips for most basic things, but what I can't do with that I rent from IPExpert. That may be more than you're willing to spend, but if you wait for their 2-for-1 specials (I'd have to ask my sales rep there, but I think they are doing it now) it's quite reasonable.