Passed XP 70-270

jjoe90jjoe90 Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
I got a new job and started to Read the Xp book which cost me £35 in Feb, Then got moved to Manchester and my boss told me he wanted me to be certified in six weeks, so 2 Weeks later I took the test and passed at 1000/1000,

Buzzing.

Comments

• earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    1000, wow! Congrats.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • jjoe90jjoe90 Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    did it in 22 mins too, didnt bother with the feedback,
  • DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Getting 1000 is difficult, yet possible. I don't know how you could do it in 22 minutes though. I don't think I could have even read all of the questions in 22 minutes.

Congrats on the pass
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • miller811miller811 Member Posts: 897
    1000/1000 in 22 minutes icon_rolleyes.gif
    I don't claim to be an expert, but I sure would like to become one someday.

Quest for 11K pages read in 2011
    Page Count total to date - 1283
  • jjoe90jjoe90 Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    oh god, not another forum where people don't belive anything, oh well take it or leave it, all i can say is, I revised the book, and revised from *******.
  • helioshelios Member Posts: 51 ■■□□□□□□□□
    jjoe90 wrote: »
    and revised from ******.

Oh dear.....
    A+, Network+, MCP, MSDST, MCITP:SA, HDI-SCA, MCTS, ITILv3
  • miller811miller811 Member Posts: 897
    jjoe90 wrote: »
    oh god, not another forum where people don't belive anything, oh well take it or leave it, all i can say is, I revised the book, and revised from *******.

you mean you read the book, then cheated using ******** icon_redface.gif
    I don't claim to be an expert, but I sure would like to become one someday.

Quest for 11K pages read in 2011
    Page Count total to date - 1283
    ******** now I see how you made 1000. I'd be prouder of a 750 with measure up.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • mikedisd2mikedisd2 Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Wow, that read like a car crash in slow motion. icon_smile.gif
    Even cheating I still have a hard time believing 1000 in 22 minutes.
  • AhriakinAhriakin Member Posts: 1,799 ■■■■■■■■□□
    mikedisd2 wrote: »
    Wow, that read like a car crash in slow motion. icon_smile.gif

Indeed.
    We responded to the Year 2000 issue with "Y2K" solutions...isn't this the kind of thinking that got us into trouble in the first place?
  • helioshelios Member Posts: 51 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Devilsbane wrote: »
    Even cheating I still have a hard time believing 1000 in 22 minutes.

If you memorized the questions and answers, you could probably do it in 5 minutes...
    A+, Network+, MCP, MSDST, MCITP:SA, HDI-SCA, MCTS, ITILv3
    helios wrote: »
    If you memorized the questions and answers, you could probably do it in 5 minutes...

It isn't possible. Even these **** resources can't get their hands on every question in MS' question bank. And even if they could, that is going to be hundreds, if not thousands of questions. And some of those questions I'm sure are written very similar.

If you were given a list of 20 questions and answers prior to the test. And then you got those same questions in that same order. Then yes, you could do it in less than 5 minutes.
    When I took the Vista Cient test 70-620, for the second time, it only took 35 minutes and that's with sims and the questions weren't the same. Mostly I'd drunk one of those 4 Hr. energy drinks which did affect me quite a bit. I had also studied a lot during the 3 weeks between attempts and redid every practice in the book.