Preferred 70-643 Practice Exam

netBoogernetBooger Member Posts: 45 ■■□□□□□□□□
I have always and only used Preplogic for my practice exam software, but the last time I used them I was disappointed. I am also sick of them calling non-stop after I make a purchase from them.

Has anyone used any other practice test software for this test that was decent? I was looking at Transcender but I have never used their practice tests. Any input is appreciated.

Comments

• EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I used Transcender for my MCSA, were pretty good. Havent used them for the MCITP, but I'd imagine they wouldnt be too bad. I have only used MeasureUp here and there so far for the MCITP, I'd just say they are kinda okay.
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com
  • texasittexasit Member Posts: 147
    I've used measureup for all my tests so far and I've done pretty well aside from my recent 647 fail.
  • netBoogernetBooger Member Posts: 45 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks. I think I am going to try Transcender but will look into MeasureUp as well.
  • DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Essendon wrote: »
    I used Transcender for my MCSA, were pretty good. Havent used them for the MCITP, but I'd imagine they wouldnt be too bad. I have only used MeasureUp here and there so far for the MCITP, I'd just say they are kinda okay.

I've used Transcender for A+, Net+, 70-270, and 70-290. All tests with a first time pass.

Half the battle is knowing how to use the software. All the problems I have read that people have had with the software is because they memorized the questions and answers. So they walked into the test scoring 100% on Transcender and then failing the test. That is a usage problem, not a bad test.
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Most of the major practice test providers are good.Transcender,selftest, u-certify, measureup. I've used all of these but self test and used the right way they are effective. You're not going to pass the test by studying the test questions and answers but by using the practice test as a means to find your weak areas and studying those areas.
    Transcender helped me on the Vista exam after having failed it. I just studied some on the areas of the test I was weak on and then used Transcender to find the areas I was still weak in. Raised my score by 190 points and surprise..the test was completely different from the first test and was nothing like the Transcender test but the Transcender test had tested to the objectives of the exam.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.