Options

MeasureUp Questions

foxprorawksfoxprorawks Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi,

I have the book MCTS Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-536): Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Application Development Foundation, which includes a CD containing questions from MeasureUp.

Does anyone know if this is the full MeasureUp question set for this course, or is the one you can buy from MeasureUp a different question set?

Matt.

Comments

• Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I doubt measureup is going to let their best questions go onto the CD's which are included with the book. I purchased measure up for a different MS test that I already had the CD included with the book and the questions were all different. There may have been a few similar questions but not the same questions.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    foxprorawksfoxprorawks Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks - it'll be worth my while having both, then.
  • Options
    DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    earweed wrote: »
    I doubt measureup is going to let their best questions go onto the CD's which are included with the book. I purchased measure up for a different MS test that I already had the CD included with the book and the questions were all different. There may have been a few similar questions but not the same questions.

Good to know. I always thought it was a bundle type deal that included the full software.
    Decide what to be and go be it.