Taking 294 Month End

MicernestMicernest Member Posts: 69 ■■□□□□□□□□
So this is the last exams i have to take before i get MCSE. So i will start prepping fully for it.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Senior Member Posts: 0 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Micernest wrote: »
    So this is the last exams i have to take before i get MCSE. So i will start prepping fully for it.

Just curious what kind of experience do you have? I noticed that you've taken 4 exams in the past couple of days. That is incredible! Also, good luck on the 294.. I'm sure you'll get it!
  • gatewaygateway Member Posts: 232
    I too am curious to know this :D
    Either way - Good luck!!
    Blogging my AWS studies here! http://www.itstudynotes.uk/aws-csa
  • MicernestMicernest Member Posts: 69 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I didnt have any experience on servers till a yr ago. I attended a training program for MCSE and just finished it a few months ago, their books were not good enough so i ordered for MSPress books and started studying them. So with the little i learnt in the training program and the virtual machines+ the MSpress books i just added it all up. Am so scared of AD right now. I dont know why,could it be because its my last?
    BTW the Prometric center is in another town from mine and its 2hrs away so i always prep and take more than one exam each time and the 2nd shot promo will soon be over. Ok that said am writing the exams next week guys.
    Ok i am writing the exams tomorrow,scares me and i still dont know why. Fingers crossed.
  • DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Good luck. There are several threads on this forum about the final preparations before taking a test. Unfortunately I don't have the links, but I can try to sum things up.

Just stay calm. You are a professional, and have passed many exams before. You have studied hard for this exam, and learned the material. You are now ready for anything that Microsoft can throw at you. Good luck!
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Good luck!
    I'm sure with all the studying and labbing you've done you'll do alright.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
    Yes guys i passed. They sims were toough had to do alot of thinking and reseting. The reset button trick really works cos i did really click away then later click on reset. The question were not too tough but the sims were. Scored 868. So its Official am MCSE. phew!!!
    Yes guys i passed. They sims were toough had to do alot of thinking and reseting. The reset button trick really works cos i did really click away then later click on reset. The question were not too tough but the sims were. Scored 868. So its Official am MCSE. phew!!!

Very impressive. Good work!
  • gatewaygateway Member Posts: 232
    Congrats on the pass and the MCSE! icon_cool.gif
    Blogging my AWS studies here! http://www.itstudynotes.uk/aws-csa
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats!
    All the work paid off.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • kenny831kenny831 Member Posts: 266
    Thanks guys...i will upgrade soon, once am really gud with server08. I want my CV to b really impressive. So two exams to upgrade to MCITP:EA. I hope it wont take me another yr to do that.
    Thanks guys...i will upgrade soon, once am really gud with server08. I want my CV to b really impressive. So two exams to upgrade to MCITP:EA. I hope it wont take me another yr to do that.

Just a reminder here that this is a professional forum, this probably isn't the best place to be chatting like the way that my 13 year old cousin sends texts to me.
  • skylineskyline Member Posts: 135

What?? icon_scratch.gif
    Goals for '11
    MCITP: EA
    ITIL
    CCNA

Studying:
    MS press book 70-680