Options

APMG intermediated ITIL practice exams?

N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
Does anyone know of the practice exams and if so there location?

I went out to APMG's website and found where you can sign up for the exam, but not the practice exams unless I just completely missed it.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Options
    eMeSeMeS Member Posts: 1,875 ■■■■■■■■■□
    N2IT wrote: »

I went out to APMG's website and found where you can sign up for the exam, but not the practice exams unless I just completely missed it.

Thanks in advance

Are you saying that the intermediate exams can be taken without taking the course? I don't think that's the case.

Practice exams for the intermediate exams are passed out by the Accredited Training Organization (ATO) at the beginning of the class.

MS
  • Options
    eMeS wrote: »
    Are you saying that the intermediate exams can be taken without taking the course? I don't think that's the case.

Practice exams for the intermediate exams are passed out by the Accredited Training Organization (ATO) at the beginning of the class.

MS

I still think you have to prove the course hours, but it looks like you can take the exam through APMG.
  • Options
    Claire AgutterClaire Agutter Member Posts: 772 ■■■■■■■□□□
    I knew you could book the Foundation direct through APMG, I didn't know they offered Intermediate courses as well.

It's unlikely they'll offer any resources such as sample exams as they will assume you've already received them as part of your accredited training course.

I can see the exams being useful if you've failed and want to book a resit.

Claire
  • Options
    ITILTRAINITILTRAIN Banned Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    For Foundations you have a couple of options

1. The ones that come with a course you purchase
    2. The ones that come with online exam simulation tools like the one from ITIL Prime (they are the only one authorized by APMG)
    3. The ones you can purchase from the Apple iStore
    4. The illegal ones you can find online

For Intermediates

1. You must take a class with the practice exams coming as part of that class

N2IT wrote: »

Thanks in advance
  • Options
    Thanks for the clarification.