Will this equipment work for my lab?

cavaseliscavaselis Registered Users Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi everyone im studying for the CCNA right now and want to buy a lab that will also work for harder certs. Will this work?
MODERATED

Comments

• networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    cavaselis wrote: »
    Hi everyone im studying for the CCNA right now and want to buy a lab that will also work for harder certs. Will this work?
    MODERATED

Nope that won't cut it. Search through the forum here and there are plenty of threads with lab advice.
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • Bl8ckr0uterBl8ckr0uter Inactive Imported Users Posts: 5,031 ■■■■■■■■□□
    cavaselis wrote: »
    MODERATED

A 3640 would be ok but all of the other stuff is crap.
  • tierstentiersten Member Posts: 4,505
    "BEST Cisco CCNA CCNP CCIE LAB"?

Best at being an incredibly overpriced doorstop maybe.

The entire package they're offering you could get yourself for 1/4 the price and you don't want most of whats in the package anyway as they're too old to be useful as the main components of your lab.
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    knwminus wrote: »
    A 3640 would be ok
    But even that doesn't come with the MAX Memory, so it probably isn't running an IOS that would be useful past the CCNA.

Pass on this kit. Do your research and build your own lab -- you learn more that way.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Bl8ckr0uterBl8ckr0uter Inactive Imported Users Posts: 5,031 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I just clicked on the seller and I would avoid him. He is affiliated with MODERATED and those practice questions are ****. I declined on the test questions and called him out on being a dumper. I actually bought a few things from him before I found out who he works for. I think I started a thread on it here awhile back. I have not and will not buy from him again. I suggest you find another seller.
  • QHaloQHalo Member Posts: 1,488
    I buy strictly from TnetUSA, Candela Networks, and Andover when I do business on eBay. They may be a bit higher but they offer a 1 year warranty and usually let you make your own offer as well as having nearly 100% feedback.
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    knwminus wrote: »
    I suggest you find another seller.

Yep -- free ****, warez, and copyright violations with every purchase icon_rolleyes.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
This discussion has been closed.