Options

Wireless Rack Rental

mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
Just tripped over the CCBootcamp Wireless Racks

$150 for 8 hours -- but they've got the GOOD STUFF!!!

If you study hard and are prepared, you should be able to run through the CCNA:Wireless labs in 2 sessions, 3 sessions if you don't read the part about VPN client before you book your first session (or 4-10 sessions if you're totally clueless about wireless and/or finally give up icon_lol.gif).

Not sure about those microwireless racks. The one I looked at had an IPS and mentioned security but I didn't see anything wireless icon_scratch.gif -- but then I didn't look to hard since that Wireless Rack has ALL the GOOD STUFF!!!

Anyone else find any Wireless Rack Rentals?

Edit: Here's the direct link to the equipment in the CCBootCamp Wireless Rack

Looks like they have the older WLC4402 instead of the newer small office solution WLC526.... but they have the TWO WLC2106s icon_cheers.gif (plus I already have a WLC526 in my home lab :D).
:mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!

Comments

• Options
    peanutnogginpeanutnoggin Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■□□□□□□□
    mikej412 wrote: »
    Just tripped over the CCBootcamp Wireless Racks

$150 for 8 hours -- but they've got the GOOD STUFF!!!

If you study hard and are prepared, you should be able to run through the CCNA:Voice labs in 2 sessions, 3 sessions if you don't read the part about VPN client before you book your first session (or 4-10 sessions if you're totally clueless about wireless and/or finally give up icon_lol.gif).

Not sure about those microwireless racks. The one I looked at had an IPS and mentioned security but I didn't see anything wireless icon_scratch.gif -- but then I didn't look to hard since that Wireless Rack has ALL the GOOD STUFF!!!

Anyone else find any Wireless Rack Rentals?

Edit: Here's the direct link to the equipment in the CCBootCamp Wireless Rack

Looks like they have the older WLC4402 instead of the newer small office solution WLC526.... but they have the TWO WLC2106s icon_cheers.gif (plus I already have a WLC526 in my home lab :D).

Nice find Mike. Just a quick note... the voice labs they have setup are for the CCIE Voice. I think you meant to put CCNA: Wireless.

I really had no plans on studying the CCNA Wireless, but an 8 hour rack session for $150 isn't bad... especially considering the amount/type of gear they have. I'm thinking this is a candidate for a "sticky" for the CCNA wireless forum.

-Peanut
    We cannot have a superior democracy with an inferior education system!

-Mayor Cory Booker
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Nice find Mike. Just a quick note... the voice labs they have setup are for the CCIE Voice. I think you meant to put CCNA: Wireless.

Yeah -- I still had Voice on the mind from this post. icon_lol.gif
    I'm thinking this is a candidate for a "sticky" for the CCNA wireless forum.
    I was thinking about it, but decided to see how far (and how fast) down this post gets pushed in the CCNA Wireless forum.

It seems that Cisco is being nice with the questions they are asking on the CCNA:Wireless exam so people seem to be able to study and pass even if they don't access to the expensive equipment (a.k.a. the GOOD STUFF) to do the labs -- but I doubt they are going to be that nice with the CCNP:Wireless.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!