Options

CCNA Test Software

wedge1988wedge1988 Member Posts: 434 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hi All,

Can anybody recommend some good CCNA test software? Id assume perp logic or transcender, but im new to cisco stuff so whatever you thinks best?

cheers all!
~ wedge1988 ~ IdioT Certified~
MCSE:2003 ~ MCITP:EA ~ CCNP:R&S ~ CCNA:R&S ~ CCNA:Voice ~ Office 2000 MASTER ~ A+ ~ N+ ~ C&G:IT Diploma ~ Ofqual Entry Japanese

Comments

• Options
    wbosherwbosher Member Posts: 422
    If you get the Cisco Press books, then you'll get a free Boson test with each book. I can't vouch for the ICND2 yet, but for CCENT the Boson test was much harder than the real thing!

Don't spend too much money on practice tests, or you may as well do the real thing and treat it as a "practice" if you fail. icon_wink.gif
  • Options
    wedge1988wedge1988 Member Posts: 434 ■■■□□□□□□□
    hmmn. I just read on the Boson website that the author uses the boson testing engine but the tests are NOT boson.

So, might go get a fully fledged test too. maybe.
    ~ wedge1988 ~ IdioT Certified~
    MCSE:2003 ~ MCITP:EA ~ CCNP:R&S ~ CCNA:R&S ~ CCNA:Voice ~ Office 2000 MASTER ~ A+ ~ N+ ~ C&G:IT Diploma ~ Ofqual Entry Japanese
  • Options
    HardDiskHardDisk Member Posts: 62 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Transcender over PrepLogic any day of the week! The difference between the two is night & day.
  • Options
    chmorinchmorin Member Posts: 1,446 ■■■■■□□□□□
    wedge1988 wrote: »
    hmmn. I just read on the Boson website that the author uses the boson testing engine but the tests are NOT boson.

So, might go get a fully fledged test too. maybe.

I'm a fan of ucertify as far as practice tests but have not used them in awhile. Nice avatar by the way.

If you are from netacad, packet tracer supports almost everything for the CCNA.
    Currently Pursuing
    WGU (BS in IT Network Administration) - 52%| CCIE:Voice Written - 0% (0/200 Hours)
    mikej412 wrote:
    Cisco Networking isn't just a job, it's a Lifestyle.