Failed today

AmcoAmco Member Posts: 73 ■■□□□□□□□□
I did not! After taking my Network+ last Friday, I found a great deal on an expiring voucher for Security+. Spent a week studying using CBT Nugget, Sybex, Technotes, Objectives, and MCMCSE guide. Passed with a 774 icon_thumright.gif Never going to do that again. Going to take this weekend off and starting Monday study for my CWNA and CCNA.

Comments

• PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Good work!
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • WolvendeerWolvendeer Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats!
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • DoubleDDoubleD Member Posts: 273 ■□□□□□□□□□
    ha ha no one fails
  • erpadminerpadmin Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
    DoubleD wrote: »
    ha ha no one fails

I don't know about that.....though I have seen folks not fail with the Darril guide, just like I have seen folks like the OP pass the exam without Darril too.

@Amco, Congratulations! Not like you need it, but why not complete the Trinity? LOL.

Good job! icon_thumright.gif
  • rogue2shadowrogue2shadow Member Posts: 1,501 ■■■■■■■■□□
    erpadmin wrote: »
    I don't know about that.....though I have seen folks not fail with the Darril guide, just like I have seen folks like the OP pass the exam without Darril too.

@Amco, Congratulations! Not like you need it, but why not complete the Trinity? LOL.

I'll have to agree with erp on this one. Its definitely possible to fail this test if underestimated.
  • xg3xg3 Banned Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Same boat as you.. doing mine in 30mins.. =)

Just finish network+ last friday also.
  • rogue2shadowrogue2shadow Member Posts: 1,501 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Bring home a victory!
  • AmcoAmco Member Posts: 73 ■■□□□□□□□□
    erpadmin wrote: »

Thanks man! I don't think I'm going to pursue an A+ cert, I'm pretty proficient with building/repairing computers but trying to focus more on the infosec side icon_thumright.gif
  • K_RichK_Rich Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!!
  • NetEngineer86NetEngineer86 Member Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Taking my sec+ in a week can't wait to get it over with!! Congrats bro on the pass!!!!
    Kyle Hook
    AAS Computer Network Engineer
    www.hookscr.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • botbillbotbill Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
    congratz,
    working on cissp, ceh and pmp
  • cbsharpe0824cbsharpe0824 Member Posts: 153
    Congrats on the pass! You had me going there for a hot second! (LOL)
  • simtechsimtech Member Posts: 213
    Congrats, man! I'm working on mine, hopefully will take the exam in couple weeks.
  • chuckleschuckles Member Posts: 86 ■■□□□□□□□□