Free Juniper PDF titles

nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi guys,

Below is a link to several pdf's containing information on various areas of JunOS.

Day One Booklets - Juniper Networks

Well done Juniper for providing more great material for free :D. think its about time i get my butt in gear and start on some of their certifications :p
Xbox Live: Bring It On

Bsc (hons) Network Computing - 1st Class
WIP: Msc advanced networking

Comments

• mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Definitely worth the download icon_thumright.gif

I think I grabbed them when zoidberg posted the link in the JUNOS Cookbook thread -- but I think it's worth a repeat and a thread of their own.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • mark_s0mark_s0 Member Posts: 82 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Excellent download, thanks! Just in time for our recent Juniper upgrade.
  • zoidbergzoidberg Member Posts: 365 ■■■■□□□□□□
    absolutely. these day ones are good stuff. i really need to get my butt in gear and read some more of these. tons of useful info.

i know there's some srx stuff coming, and screenos to srx conversion guides coming. will still be a while still before they hit the site, but keep checking, they keep throwing more and more day one guides up there.
  • nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
    zoidberg wrote: »
    absolutely. these day ones are good stuff. i really need to get my butt in gear and read some more of these. tons of useful info.

i know there's some srx stuff coming, and screenos to srx conversion guides coming. will still be a while still before they hit the site, but keep checking, they keep throwing more and more day one guides up there.

Yeah i would have to agree, these are good resources for sure. We use Juniper extensively at work so im more than happy to have such great freebies.

• AldurAldur Member Posts: 1,460
    There's actually a new set of freebies coming out too, instead of day-one it's going to be called something along the lines of week-one, or something like that. These are going to be much larger, around 500 pages or so.

Also, take a look at the troubleshooting day-one, I'm one of the technical editors there. :)
    "Bribe is such an ugly word. I prefer extortion. The X makes it sound cool."

-Bender
  • nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Aldur wrote: »
    There's actually a new set of freebies coming out too, instead of day-one it's going to be called something along the lines of week-one, or something like that. These are going to be much larger, around 500 pages or so.

Also, take a look at the troubleshooting day-one, I'm one of the technical editors there. :)

Cool, thanks for that info Aldur. Any chance you could use your new powers and tell them to do this for every track ;) haha