Options

Just passed my ITIL foundation V3

newmovenewmove Member Posts: 108
I have just passed my ITIL V3 foundation after studying for 2 weeks and doing practice questions.
I found it Ok and sometimes you can apply common sense to get the answer.
BTW I got 82%(was dissapointed though cos i over preapared) Yay I still passed.

The issue now is, how do I get in touch with EXIN to tell them how I want my name on my certificate because I only put down my first name and surname but people call me by my third name because its easier to pronounce and I want it to be shown on the cert.

Comments

• Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats and don't forget to update your cert list as you no longer have zilch!
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    eMeSeMeS Member Posts: 1,875 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congratulations on the pass!

One way to contact Exin is at the email address results@exin-us.org

They will need enough information to identify you in order to make the changes that you need.

MS
  • Options
    Thanks earweed and eMes,I will update it asap. I intentionally didnt want want to make any post until I have a cert.

eMes, is it the same address for UK?
  • Options
    eMeSeMeS Member Posts: 1,875 ■■■■■■■■■□
    newmove wrote: »
    Thanks earweed and eMes,I will update it asap. I intentionally didnt want want to make any post until I have a cert.

eMes, is it the same address for UK?

No. Sorry, I didn't realise ( :) ) you were in the UK.

This form should get you what you need:

Contact us - EXIN Exams

MS
  • Options
    eMeS wrote: »
    No. Sorry, I didn't realise ( :) ) you were in the UK.

This form should get you what you need:

Contact us - EXIN Exams

MS

Appreciated.
  • Options
    jgohil_firebrandjgohil_firebrand Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations on passing the ITIL Foundation V3 exam. So what other cert are you looking to pursue in the future?
  • Options
    Congratulations on passing the ITIL Foundation V3 exam. So what other cert are you looking to pursue in the future?

I'm looking to write PRINCE2 before the end of this month and then SAP FI/CO by Dec.
  • Options
    laptoplaptop Member Posts: 214
    newmove wrote: »
    I have just passed my ITIL V3 foundation after studying for 2 weeks and doing practice questions.
    I found it Ok and sometimes you can apply common sense to get the answer.
    BTW I got 82%(was dissapointed though cos i over preapared) Yay I still passed.

The issue now is, how do I get in touch with EXIN to tell them how I want my name on my certificate because I only put down my first name and surname but people call me by my third name because its easier to pronounce and I want it to be shown on the cert.

My question is what textbook did you use to prepare for the ITIL V3 Foundations
  • Options
    Art of service and CBT videos
  • Options
    N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Gratz on the pass.