Options

Jncis-ent

Ryuksapple84Ryuksapple84 Member Posts: 183
Hey Folks,

What is a goof book that I can read to pass my JNCIS-ENT?
Eating humble pie.

Comments

• Options
    AldurAldur Member Posts: 1,460
    There isn't any book out there written yet for the JNCIS-ENT but I'd recommend checking out the Fast Track program in which the study guide material is there for free. :)
    Effective October 1, 2010, the new JNCIS-ENT certification credential will be added to the Fast Track portal along with the new JNCIS-ENT Study Guide. This new JNCIS-ENT credential combines enterprise routing and switching. The prerequisite for the JNCIS-ENT credential is the JNCIA-Junos. Acceptable substitutions include: JNCIA-ER, JNCIS-ER, JNCIA-EX, JNCIA-M, and JNCIS-M.
    Also, on October 1, 2010 in the JNCIA-Junos and the JNCIS-SEC sections of the portal, we are replacing the instructor-led course materials with JNCIA-Junos and JNCIA-SEC Study Guides making studying for these exams more user friendly for self study.
    Although if you're really up for a good read I'd recommend the JUNOS Enterprise Routing and JUNOS Enterprise Switching books. I'm sure those would give you enough knowledge to pass the exam. :D
    "Bribe is such an ugly word. I prefer extortion. The X makes it sound cool."

-Bender
  • Options
    Aldur,

you ROCK!

Yeah, that is what I thought as well. I will be getting those books eventually.
    Eating humble pie.
  • Options
    hasan1507hasan1507 Member Posts: 52 ■■□□□□□□□□
    There is one new book exist in the Fast Track page of study material of JNCIS-ENT.
    Thanks & Regards,

Hasan Rauf
  • Options
    nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Rye,

Just to confirm from a reply in another of your posts my colleague used the following materials for JNCIS-ENT:

1) routing/switching books mentioned by aldur
    2) fast track pdf's
    3) Some of the Juniper Day one pdf materials

He said thats more than enough to pass the exam and you could easily just use resources 1 & 2 to do it.

Hope that helps.

Nel.
    Xbox Live: Bring It On

Bsc (hons) Network Computing - 1st Class
    WIP: Msc advanced networking
  • Options
    nel wrote: »
    Rye,

Just to confirm from a reply in another of your posts my colleague used the following materials for JNCIS-ENT:

1) routing/switching books mentioned by aldur
    2) fast track pdf's
    3) Some of the Juniper Day one pdf materials

He said thats more than enough to pass the exam and you could easily just use resources 1 & 2 to do it.

Hope that helps.

Nel.
    I will have to remember that. Thanks Nel.
    I think I will take a look as Juniper again after some Cisco.
    Eating humble pie.