Failed Today!

lelerenee31lelerenee31 Registered Users Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
I failed my Network + exam, I got a 692. But the good news is, I will retake it on the 8th of Nov. Wish me luck. Thanks in advance on any advice giving, I will truly appreciate it.

Comments

• ClockworksClockworks Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
    What did you use to study? Any study guide/tips/practice tests?
  • simtechsimtech Member Posts: 213
    Good Luck on the retake!
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Good luck on the retake. I don't know what study materials you have on hand so it'd hard to offer you advice. I used testout/labsim as my primary resource for the Net+ and highly recommend that resource.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • cbsharpe0824cbsharpe0824 Member Posts: 153
    That's okay, you will pass it the next time. If you need any materials, just let me know. We are behind you!icon_thumright.gif
  • lelerenee31lelerenee31 Registered Users Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I have the Exam Cram, CompTIA Network + study guide Sybex. I have purchase UCerify. I watch Prof Messer videos. so I pretty much have the study materials. :)
  • N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I have the Exam Cram, CompTIA Network + study guide Sybex. I have purchase UCerify. I watch Prof Messer videos. so I pretty much have the study materials. :)

Make sure to eat lots of good brain food before you take the exams. I love peanut butter and a bagel. My brain is roaring when I eat that mixture of food.