Options

Where to get ITIL Foundation Online Course

cpluspluscplusplus Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello,

I am planning on writing exam for itil foundation, I am looking for an online course.

Can you please tell me a good @ reasonable cost online training course for ITIL Foundation.

Thank you very much for the helpful info.

Comments

• Options
    Claire AgutterClaire Agutter Member Posts: 772 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Hi there

You are spoilt for choice with online Foundation courses, so that's a good question!

A search online will give you lots of results, the major players include ITIL Training Zone (my company), ITSM Solutions, Art of Service....

The first thing to look out for is accreditation - the training provider has to be accredited by one of official Examination Institutes for you to be sure the course has been checked and meets the syllabus requirements.

Secondly, check the different types of course - some are 'virtual classroom', others are video lessons - think about what will work best for you and ask for evaluation access if you need it.

Thirdly, look at what's included in the price. Does it include the exam? How many days access do you get? A course can look really cheap, but if you're paying extra for longer access and the exam, it starts to add up.

I hope that helps,

Claire
  • Options
    Hello Claire,
    Can you provide me an evaluation link of your site, if you have any video based / flash based classes for itil foundation.

Thanks a lot, planning to enroll in an online training program for foundation V3.
  • Options
    Hi there

You can read all about our course by going here: ITIL V3 Foundation Online - Online ITIL Training Courses for All

If you scroll down the Lesson by Lesson breakdown, you can view sample videos to get a feel for the material.

I hope that helps,

Claire
  • Options
    Hello Claire,
    Thank you very much for the helpful info.

When i looked at the course / training material etc.

I found this:
    30/60 Days Anytime Anywhere Access.

Is it 30 days or 60 days with $249 fee?

Raj
    PMP.
  • Options
    Hi there

If you click the How to Order button it will show you the full range of pricing options - 30 or 60 days and with or without exam.

kind regards

Claire