ICND2 Cisco Press Memory Tables

bcall64bcall64 Member Posts: 156
The memory tables in the back of the book... did anyone complete them before their exam? I'm taking my exam on the 8th of this month and i'm teetering around 70-80 on the boson practice tests. I'm thinking about doing all the memory tables in the back of the book over the next week to see if that helps. I've done TONS of labbing.

Comments

• chmorinchmorin Member Posts: 1,446 ■■■■■□□□□□
    bcall64 wrote: »
    The memory tables in the back of the book... did anyone complete them before their exam? I'm taking my exam on the 8th of this month and i'm teetering around 70-80 on the boson practice tests. I'm thinking about doing all the memory tables in the back of the book over the next week to see if that helps. I've done TONS of labbing.

Why not? If you have the time and need the practice and want to make sure you don't have weak points in little things, go for it. I didn't, but I made flashcards and used those 24/7 to memorize.
    Currently Pursuing
    WGU (BS in IT Network Administration) - 52%| CCIE:Voice Written - 0% (0/200 Hours)
    mikej412 wrote:
    Cisco Networking isn't just a job, it's a Lifestyle.
  • bcall64bcall64 Member Posts: 156
    chmorin wrote: »
    Why not? If you have the time and need the practice and want to make sure you don't have weak points in little things, go for it. I didn't, but I made flashcards and used those 24/7 to memorize.

Yeah I think it will help. I feel like I'm taking it too soon but a little pressure is good. My wife is kicking me in the butt to take it. So well I'm going to take it. :)
  • bcall64bcall64 Member Posts: 156
    So I've gone through 5 chapters so far actually writing them out and wow what a huge difference that makes. I can go through the configs fine but actually writing out step by step and the tables makes the practice tests so much easier.
  • chmorinchmorin Member Posts: 1,446 ■■■■■□□□□□
    bcall64 wrote: »
    So I've gone through 5 chapters so far actually writing them out and wow what a huge difference that makes. I can go through the configs fine but actually writing out step by step and the tables makes the practice tests so much easier.

I'm glad to hear it. It is alot of work, but if that is the study style that allows you to keep most of the information you write then it is for sure what is best for you.
    Currently Pursuing
    WGU (BS in IT Network Administration) - 52%| CCIE:Voice Written - 0% (0/200 Hours)
    mikej412 wrote:
    Cisco Networking isn't just a job, it's a Lifestyle.