A couple hrs to go...

djlombadjlomba Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
Going to take the exam in a couple hours. Last minute advice, tips, encouragement and hints would be highly appreciated!!

Comments

• TheSuperRuskiTheSuperRuski Member Posts: 240
    Well your probably already there so, good luck and stay focused.
    [CENTER][FONT=Fixedsys][SIZE=4][COLOR=red][I]Величина бандит ... Ваша сеть моя детская площадка [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

• djlombadjlomba Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Well your probably already there so, good luck and stay focused.

Yes I was but thank you anyway.

And Hallelujaaaaaaaaaaaah Thank you Jeeeeeeeesus I passed!!

very nerve wrecking... score 835
  • steve2012steve2012 Member Posts: 93 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats, whats next for you?
    [CENTER][FONT=Fixedsys][SIZE=4][COLOR=red][I]Величина бандит ... Ваша сеть моя детская площадка [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

• citinerdcitinerd Member Posts: 266
    Congrats on the pass!
  • djlombadjlomba Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats, whats next for you?

I can't knock out Sec+ before the end of the year so I'm thinking I should just start preparing for CCNA.

What SHOULD I go for first though?
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on the new cert!
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • HypntickHypntick Member Posts: 1,451 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Congrats on the pass. I would still try and sit the Sec+ because it is quite helpful overall. Once you get through that then go ahead and start in on CCNA. Getting Security+ really can't hurt you at all.
    WGU BS:IT Completed June 30th 2012.
    WGU MS:ISA Completed October 30th 2013.
    Like Hypntick said you can knock out security+ by the end of the year. There is three weeks left in the month, if you get Darril Gibson`s book and read a chapter or two a day you can make it with a week to spare. But first and foremost, where are you trying to go in the industry?

• maps4youmaps4you Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!