Options

Failed ad, 626

BulletzBulletz Member Posts: 159
I got nailed by AD for the second time now hey guys this exam is going craziii on me....!
Show me the way to go 127.0.0.1

Comments

• Options
    citinerdcitinerd Member Posts: 266
    Bulletz wrote: »
    I got nailed by AD for the second time now hey guys this exam is going craziii on me....!

Don't give up on it. I failed the CCNA twice before finally getting it, so I know how you feel. I have this one scheduled for 1/3 so I am starting to get worried.I hear this is tougher that 291 and 293 and I am just ok or mildly good with GPOs. guess it is back to lab'n.
  • Options
    DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I just failed last Thursday. 663, so also very close. Between Microsoft and CompTIA this was the 10th test I'd taken. And the first one I failed.

If you have any IM's you should send me a PM with your screenname and maybe we can do some review or something so that we can both pass next time.

Don't get discouraged by a fail, it's only been a few days for me but I've already learned a lot since then. We'll both get this next time.
    citinerd wrote: »
    I hear this is tougher that 291 and 293 and I am just ok or mildly good with GPOs. guess it is back to lab'n.

It depends. This was certainly harder for me, but I'm more of an infrastructure guy and knew that this was going to be my hardest test going in. A friend of mine took down AD with no problem and is sweating the infrastructure stuff. So everyone is a little different.
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • Options
    willhi1979willhi1979 Member Posts: 191
    I thought the 294 was the hardest of the core exams. I think a little bit more studying, and you'll be good. I think I made about a 626 the first time and made a little over 700 the second.
  • Options
    BulletzBulletz Member Posts: 159
    Devilsbane wrote: »
    I just failed last Thursday. 663, so also very close. Between Microsoft and CompTIA this was the 10th test I'd taken. And the first one I failed.

If you have any IM's you should send me a PM with your screenname and maybe we can do some review or something so that we can both pass next time.

Don't get discouraged by a fail, it's only been a few days for me but I've already learned a lot since then. We'll both get this next time.

It depends. This was certainly harder for me, but I'm more of an infrastructure guy and knew that this was going to be my hardest test going in. A friend of mine took down AD with no problem and is sweating the infrastructure stuff. So everyone is a little different.
    I have a second shot waiting when are taking 294 again cause i need to review certain task with you anytime before the exam the other issue am having for is the sims thats where i want as to start basically.
    Show me the way to go 127.0.0.1
  • Options
    DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I'm set up for saturday afternoon.
    Decide what to be and go be it.