Options

Cisco Certificates

Hi All,

I am a CCNA & CCSP, I want to be able to obtain my certificates in electronic format, how can I get these?

Thank you for your help in advance :)

Comments

• Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Go to the Cisco Certification Tracking System: Shortcut Redirect - Cisco Systems

Select the Certification Fulfillment Option.

That's where you can set your default type for your new free copies -- and buy up to 2 copies of your current certifications.
    Cost: Certificates are priced as follows: Soft Certificates (PDF) $5 USD, and Hard Certificates (Printed) $15 USD. Additional costs may apply based on the shipping option you select.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    brianeaglesfanbrianeaglesfan Member Posts: 130
    mikej412 wrote: »
    Go to the Cisco Certification Tracking System: Shortcut Redirect - Cisco Systems

Select the Certification Fulfillment Option.

That's where you can set your default type for your new free copies -- and buy up to 2 copies of your current certifications.

Wow, seriously? They charge for a PDF copy of your certificate? That's stooping to a new low. Never mind that you just blew $250 (or whatever) to try to become an ambassador for their products.
    Complete: MSMIS, MBA, EPIC certified
    In progress: CPHIMS, CAPM
  • Options
    docricedocrice Member Posts: 1,706 ■■■■■■■■■■
    After I got my CCNA Security, I waited for them to send me my paper certificate. It never arrived, so after a few months I called them up and found out that they actually sent it, although it apparently got lost in the mail. They don't track it, and the whole certificate is meant "as a courtesy." If I want another copy sent to me, I'd have to pay for it.

I decided I could live without it.
    Hopefully-useful stuff I've written: http://kimiushida.com/bitsandpieces/articles/