Passed the 685!

PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
Passed with 700 today. Took a little over 90 minutes. I had more trouble with this exam than the 680 for some reason.
I used the MS Press 685 book, Darril's 685/686 book, technet and resources here, and a lot of labbing.
One thing I noticed is there seems to be a trend toward more administrator questions on this exam. If I didn't have some server experience, I probably wouldn't have known what they wanted.

Comments

• apena7apena7 Member Posts: 351
    Congrats! icon_cheers.gif
    Usus magister est optimus
  • TheSuperRuskiTheSuperRuski Member Posts: 240
    Psoasman wrote: »
    Passed with 700 today. Took a little over 90 minutes. I had more trouble with this exam than the 680 for some reason.
    I used the MS Press 685 book, Darril's 685/686 book, technet and resources here, and a lot of labbing.
    One thing I noticed is there seems to be a trend toward more administrator questions on this exam. If I didn't have some server experience, I probably wouldn't have known what they wanted.

Congrats on the pass. How different were the questions. Not specifically of course but like, topic wise.
    [CENTER][FONT=Fixedsys][SIZE=4][COLOR=red][I]Величина бандит ... Ваша сеть моя детская площадка [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

• Repo ManRepo Man Member Posts: 300
    Congrats. icon_cheers.gif

I think I'll be taking this next Friday. I want to finish off the 70-685 sections of DG's book before I take it so I may have to push it back a week.
  • PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on the pass. How different were the questions. Not specifically of course but like, topic wise.

The questions covered the domains fairly evenly. They weren't so much difficult, as simply long.