Friday Night

macdudemacdude Member Posts: 173
What is everyones plans for tonight? I am waiting for 7pm to roll around so I can shut down a server and reseat some cards. The tech that works with me blew out here at 4 and said he couldn't stay tonight. He wants to ask me questions about this and that, but it when it comes time to do it I get stuck with it. Oh well, reviews come in May/June so I should hope to get a good one. Last time we started to have a problem with the server he did the same thing. icon_sad.gif

Comments

• hex_omegahex_omega Member Posts: 183
    To the bar, spending time with friends, possibly getting plastered. SHould be fun.
  • impzimpz Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 113 ■■■□□□□□□□
    plan for me is to revise my calculus notes and practice some subnetting | labbing in preparation for my upcoming icnd1 exam.
  • mikedisd2mikedisd2 Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■■■□□□□□
    After work drinks for our IT manager who is leaving. Then home to pile the matresses into the loungroom where the air con is. 38C (100.4F) today and tomorrow.
  • gosh1976gosh1976 Member Posts: 441
    My plan was to work on a paper and then do some reading probably on OSPF and maybe take some notes then do some labbing. I've been working on the paper for a while now and it's getting old. Time to take a break and I need to get out of the house for a little while. Not sure if I'll go out for a while and meet up with friends or just go grab a bottle of wine or 6-pack of beer and come back and get some of that reading and labbing done.
  • eansdadeansdad Member Posts: 775 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Brushing up on some Project+ weak spots for my exam tomorrow. I'll wind up watching Super Natural with the wife an an hour or so before bed.
  • Jack2Jack2 Member Posts: 153
    eansdad wrote: »
    Brushing up on some Project+ weak spots for my exam tomorrow. I'll wind up watching Super Natural with the wife an an hour or so before bed.

Brush up for the Javascript exam tommarow and a few beers...icon_study.gif
    WGU Courses Completed at WGU: CPW3, EWB2, WFV1, TEV1, TTV1, AKV1, TNV1| TSV1, LET1, ORC1, MGC1, TPV1, TWA1, CVV1, DHV1, DIV1, DJV1, TXP1, TYP1, CUV1, TXC1, TYC1, CJV1
    Classes Transferred: BAC1, BBC1, LAE1, LAT1, LUT1 ,1LC1, 1MC1, QLT1, IWC1, IWT1, INC1, INT1, SSC1, SST1, CLC1
    WGU Graduate - BSIT 2014
  • erpadminerpadmin Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Wrap up (finally) some LET1 papers and then properly make them final papers over the weekend. At 10PM (EST) though, will be watching some Spartacus with the wife on Starz. Really good show, and I enjoy the "historical accuracy" of the period...........(as far as the women go, of course.....)

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
  • N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    1 interview down 4 more to go. I have been researching these companies like crazy. I will polish up on some review interview questions and go over some scenario based questions. And of course work within Excel, Access, SQL, and some other technologies required. VB.net etc.

Should be fun icon_rolleyes.gif
  • ibcritnibcritn Member Posts: 340
    Celebrating passing CISSP. Found out yesterday :D
    CISSP | GCIH | CEH | CNDA | LPT | ECSA | CCENT | MCTS | A+ | Net+ | Sec+

Next Up: Linux+/RHCSA, GCIA
  • N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    ibcritn wrote: »
    celebrating passing cissp. Found out yesterday.:d

woot woot!
  • thehourmanthehourman Member Posts: 723
    Finishing CCNA:S chapter 14, and move on to chapter 15. Tomorrow, gonna finish e-filling my tax return then go to work, not so much fun going on.
    Studying:
    Working on CCNA: Security. Start date: 12.28.10
    Microsoft 70-640 - on hold (This is not taking me anywhere. I started this in October, and it is December now, I am still on page 221. WTH!)
    Reading:
    Network Warrior - Currently at Part II
    Reading IPv6 Essentials 2nd Edition - on hold
  • Bl8ckr0uterBl8ckr0uter Inactive Imported Users Posts: 5,031 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Doing some of my CIS 210 studying for my test and reading the first few chapters of the wireshark book. I'll probably install nessus, nexpose and w3af on my work and home laptops. And some cleaning up around the house.
  • rogue2shadowrogue2shadow Member Posts: 1,501 ■■■■■■■■□□
    ibcritn wrote: »
    Celebrating passing CISSP. Found out yesterday :D

Congrats bro!!!!

Normally I'd be out doing my thang in the club but after more than 48 hours without power including two work shifts, I'm just passing out tonight lol.

It was at the point where it was more comfortable outside than it was inside. Oh Pepco icon_shaking.gif
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Final study preparations for MCP exam next week!! :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • rsuttonrsutton Member Posts: 1,029 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Working late, just finished up a SBS 2k8 build for a new client. Now it's time for a martini and WoW.