Passed 2009...yeah

eansdadeansdad Member Posts: 775 ■■■■□□□□□□
794/900 ... Not as hard as I thought it would be but it is easier then the 2003.

Went cover to cover on the Sybex and Comptia books and watched a few of the TrainSignal videos.

Comments

• TheSuperRuskiTheSuperRuski Member Posts: 240
    eansdad wrote: »
    794/900 ... Not as hard as I thought it would be but it is easier then the 2003.

Went cover to cover on the Sybex and Comptia books and watched a few of the TrainSignal videos.

Congrats on the pass. This is the next certification on my list. How were the TrainSignal videos btw?
    [CENTER][FONT=Fixedsys][SIZE=4][COLOR=red][I]Величина бандит ... Ваша сеть моя детская площадка [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

• rogue2shadowrogue2shadow Member Posts: 1,501 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats man! Time to update that sidebar :)
  • eansdadeansdad Member Posts: 775 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass. This is the next certification on my list. How were the TrainSignal videos btw?

They weren't bad, mainly watched them while I was on the exercise bike. Went over the key terms mostly and brushed up on the sections I was weak on.
  • erpadminerpadmin Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
    794...I guess that's the score NJ civil servants like us are allowed to get on this exam.... icon_lol.gif

Well Done ED! Congratulations!
  • eansdadeansdad Member Posts: 775 ■■■■□□□□□□
    erpadmin wrote: »
    794...I guess that's the score NJ civil servants like us are allowed to get on this exam.... icon_lol.gif

Well Done ED! Congratulations!

I'll take it...lol
  • TrainSignalEricTrainSignalEric Member Posts: 56 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • davidspirovalentinedavidspirovalentine Member Posts: 353 ■■■■□□□□□□
    mainly watched them while I was on the exercise bike.

LOL, such is true for all video material that I use to study....

Well done on the pass, I need to kick my own ass and get this one under my belt as well...

Regards,
    David
    Failure is a stepping stone to success...
  • N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■

Awesome job!