Violating Cisco Certiciation agreement

AkiiiAkiii Member Posts: 80 ■■□□□□□□□□
I saw a guy on another forum that he was worrying about his exam didn't appear on the Cisco website though in the agreement there's that 72 hours of delay wich can occur..

Did any of you ever heard that someones Cisco exam got canceled and had to retake the exam or got permanently ban from the certification carrier?

Comments

• vinbuckvinbuck Member Posts: 785 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Not quite sure what you're after here. Unless you cheated on the exam, why would you be worried about when it showed up on Cisco's website? You get a hard copy of your score at the testing center that can be used if something happens to your exam submission electronically. I can see being worried about an exam not showing up after the 72 hour period, but again why would you be worried about being banned from Cisco unless you intentionally violated the rules of the exam or the NDA?
    Cisco was my first networking love, but my "other" router is a Mikrotik...
  • AkiiiAkiii Member Posts: 80 ■■□□□□□□□□
    No, I was just wondering if someone might ever saw some testtaker who got banned due to **** ,because from my point of view till you pay the exam fee (from Cisco's point) they will not really pay attention on rechecking your exam etc.
  • vinbuckvinbuck Member Posts: 785 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Are you talking about getting banned before you take the exam?
    Cisco was my first networking love, but my "other" router is a Mikrotik...
    Nope, sorry if I confused you..

I'm talking about if someone passed the test, and cisco really check your score poits if there were accurate or not or do they check the videorecords of your exam center if you've cheaten or not. I was just curious if the point in agreement is really valid that if they see or they have some evidence wich prooves that you cheated then you will get banned or such.

I was trying to point out if there are some examples for this paragraph that you know someone who got banned or its only "written" there because until you pay the exam fee they don't really care..
  • rogue2shadowrogue2shadow Member Posts: 1,501 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Akiii wrote: »
    Nope, sorry if I confused you..

I'm talking about if someone passed the test, and cisco really check your score poits if there were accurate or not or do they check the videorecords of your exam center if you've cheaten or not. I was just curious if the point in agreement is really valid that if they see or they have some evidence wich prooves that you cheated then you will get banned or such.

I was trying to point out if there are some examples for this paragraph that you know someone who got banned or its only "written" there because until you pay the exam fee they don't really care..

This is even more confusing :).

Basically if you didn't ****, Cisco won't have a reason to ban you. If they're delayed in reporting your score, it could be any number of factors that are just out of the test center's control.

The score that appears on the final screen is your uncontested score via whatever measures they use to score your exam. So if the case is that you passed and they haven't sent you an email confirmation, be patient; after 3-5 business days I would probably send an email to AdminSupport.

If the case is you cheated and you're wondering if there's a chance you could be banned from Cisco Certifications and have your prior exams and statuses revoked then the answer is yes.
    This is even more confusing :).

Basically if you didn't ****, Cisco won't have a reason to ban you. If they're delayed in reporting your score, it could be any number of factors that are just out of the test center's control.

The score that appears on the final screen is your uncontested score via whatever measures they use to score your exam. So if the case is that you passed and they haven't sent you an email confirmation, be patient; after 3-5 business days I would probably send an email to AdminSupport.

If the case is you cheated and you're wondering if there's a chance you could be banned from Cisco Certifications and have your prior exams and statuses revoked then the answer is yes.

I was just wondering about this fact in the certification agreement based on another post but after rechecking the agreement its getting clear now eventough It could have been confusing a bit but thanks :)