Got the hardest part done

slyeslye Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
I scheduled both exams for Friday. I've been studying Meyers all in one book, watching the Professor Messer videos, practicing with real hardware/software and doing the practice quizzes with the book. I went with prometric testing as they were the closest to me. I like I got an ok deal paying 145 per test from total seminars.

More to follow come Friday.

Comments

• IRONMONKUSIRONMONKUS Member Posts: 143 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I'm sure all of your studying will pay off. Good luck!
  • someehsomeeh Member Posts: 143
    slye wrote: »
    I scheduled both exams for Friday. I've been studying Meyers all in one book, watching the Professor Messer videos, practicing with real hardware/software and doing the practice quizzes with the book. I went with prometric testing as they were the closest to me. I like I got an ok deal paying 145 per test from total seminars.

More to follow come Friday.

You'll do fine meng! get a good nights rest and go in with a clear mind. You will pass bro! you got this.
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Good luck you'll do great!!
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • slyeslye Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Passed both exams on Friday!
  • rogue2shadowrogue2shadow Member Posts: 1,501 ■■■■■■■■□□

Congrats! Well earned.
  • justinwu86justinwu86 Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□

how were the question compared to the one in meyers book?

looking to take the test soon.
  • ResevenReseven Member Posts: 237 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratz, and nice job!
    Pain Gauge - my electro-industrial music project
  • slyeslye Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    justinwu86 wrote: »
    how were the question compared to the one in meyers book?

looking to take the test soon.

I think the meyers book prepared me for all but 5 of the 200 total questions asked. There is more to the test than just the meyers book. I think I got lucky as some of the questions were very close to repeats and or verbatim.
  • FeedyFeedy Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    congrats to ya
  • mickeycoronadomickeycoronado Member Posts: 71 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Nice work!
    "Are you suggesting that coconuts are migratory?!"
  • ThxlbxThxlbx Member Posts: 105
    Congrats on the pass!
    WGU B.S.IT - Security
    Currently Enrolled:
    LET1, INC1, INT1
    Courses Completed:
    EWB2, TEV1, TTV1, CLC1, TSV1,WFV1,ORC1
    Courses Transferred:
    BAC1, BBC1, LAE1, LAT1, LVT1, QLC1, SSC1, SST1, QMC1, QLT1, IWC1, IWT1
    Courses needed:

BGV1, AKV1, GTT1, MGC1, WDV1, TPV1, GUT1, ABV1, TWA1, CPW4, BLV1
  • bryan502bryan502 Registered Users Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□

Congrats on pass!! :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on passing the exams!
    It's time to update your signature with your new certifications!! :)

• wgc01wgc01 Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Gratz on the pass, I have been doing just about the same on the study end as you did, I will be taking both tests on 2/9/11, my only worry with these test is they will be a total different context to how I have been doing my studies..LOL after A+ will be net+ then on to Enterprise Admin..my eyes my eyes..LOL