New PSN agreement...what happened?

/usr/usr Member Posts: 1,768
Could anyone else here with a PS3 please tell me if they had any issues with the new PSN agreement?

I had to accept it before playing anything online, and when I did it kind of paused for a second...

Then I realized that my PS3 had been reset to a date of about 2-3 weeks back, game progress lost, all my recently downloaded demos are gone, etc.

I searched Google and found a few posts talking about "select" users receiving the new agreement, but I've never put anything on my PS3 that wasn't legit. Every game I have has been purchased and all demos were from the PSN.

I'm kind of confused right now...did Sony really just reset my PS3?

Comments

• arwesarwes Member Posts: 633 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Give their support people a call (800-345-SONY), I dunno what happened with you but I got a new EULA last night, and it worked fine for me. Last game I bought was Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 and it was still there.

Oh and I'm sure you know about all the hacked/modded PS3's being banned from PSN. Well according this article the hackers have come up with a way to unban their accounts, and ban legitimate users. I hope I don't get caught in the crossfire. icon_lol.gif
    [size=-2]Started WGU - BS IT:NDM on 1/1/13, finished 12/31/14
    Working on: Waiting on the mailman to bring me a diploma
    What's left: Graduation![/size]
  • HypntickHypntick Member Posts: 1,451 ■■■■■■□□□□
    arwes wrote: »
    Give their support people a call (800-345-SONY), I dunno what happened with you but I got a new EULA last night, and it worked fine for me. Last game I bought was Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 and it was still there.

Oh and I'm sure you know about all the hacked/modded PS3's being banned from PSN. Well according this article the hackers have come up with a way to unban their accounts, and ban legitimate users. I hope I don't get caught in the crossfire. icon_lol.gif

Doesn't bug me, only thing I use online for on my PS3 is Netflix. If it wasn't for that i'd never have it logged on. Unfortunately some games require PSN connectivity to even load up. Then again I can count the number of PS3 games I own on 1 hand, I made sure to get the backwards compatible model so I can work on the backlog of PS2 games I still have yet to touch. icon_lol.gif
    WGU BS:IT Completed June 30th 2012.
    WGU MS:ISA Completed October 30th 2013.