Options

Headed to Irving, TX for Check Point training

veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
I'm headed to Irving in March for Check Point training on their Endpoint products:

Full Disk Encryption | Check Point Software

Media Encryption | Check Point Software

Has anyone here gone there before and how did you like the experience?

Comments

• Options
    eMeSeMeS Member Posts: 1,875 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Irving is in the middle of Dallas and Fort Worth and is basically a giant parking lot.

I live about 10 miles to the west and slightly north of Irving. If I'm in town while you're here I'll gladly buy you dinner...feel free to PM me.

MS
  • Options
    veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Alright, I'll see how my time is looking as it approaches.
  • Options
    cablegodcablegod Member Posts: 294
    eMeS wrote: »
    Irving is in the middle of Dallas and Fort Worth and is basically a giant parking lot.

I live about 10 miles to the west and slightly north of Irving. If I'm in town while you're here I'll gladly buy you dinner...feel free to PM me.

MS

I was in Dallas and Houston last week too. Almost was trapped in the "blizzard" Wednesday morning. Had I known you were in the area, we would have had to have a few beers. I loved Dallas and Houston as always.
    “Government is a disease masquerading as its own cure.” -Robert LeFevre
  • Options
    eMeSeMeS Member Posts: 1,875 ■■■■■■■■■□
    cablegod wrote: »
    I was in Dallas and Houston last week too. Almost was trapped in the "blizzard" Wednesday morning. Had I known you were in the area, we would have had to have a few beers. I loved Dallas and Houston as always.

Yeah, would have been nice...I was actually doing some work in Irving both of the last two weeks. Shoot me a pm next time.

MS