Options

Got CISSP!! - But can I believe it this time ?

rosedalerosedale Registered Users Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
Few months back an audit turned down my "passed" result to "sorry you are failed" and I posted this thread here (http://www.techexams.net/forums/isc-sscp-cissp/60189-wrong-result-published.html) seeking your suggestions . I took the exam again on Feb 12 and this time I passed again and within a day ISC2 gave me the CISSP credential.. I am happy nowicon_lol.gif , but should I worry about one more audit turning down my happiness? icon_sad.gif

Comments

• Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,028 Admin
    That was a one-time incident involving the accidental mis-scoring of many exams. It's not likely to be repeated any time soon (or possibly ever). The only true assurance can come by contacting the (ISC)2 itself. Please let us know what they say.
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations!! icon_cheers.gif

I wouldn't worry about it and just Celebrate drunken_smilie.gif until you can't Celebrate drunken_smilie.gif anymore.

Oh -- and extra Congratulations icon_cheers.gif for powering through their fiasco and coming back and getting the job done (again).
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Member Posts: 0 ■■■□□□□□□□
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    rosedalerosedale Registered Users Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    JDMurray wrote: »
    That was a one-time incident involving the accidental mis-scoring of many exams. It's not likely to be repeated any time soon (or possibly ever). The only true assurance can come by contacting the (ISC)2 itself. Please let us know what they say.

Thanks everyone! . I called (ISC)2 and they said "you are in this time"