WGU Refer-A-Friend (Thread for those seeking a referral)

Comments

• NickDogNickDog Member Posts: 54 ■■□□□□□□□□
    So I know Ive already asked, so this will be the last time. Promise! Would anybody be interested in allowing me to use them as refer a friend? There is a $50 Amazon gift card through WGU in it for you if you have not done so before.
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    NickDog wrote: »
    So I know Ive already asked, so this will be the last time.
    I moved your post (and I'll go find your other post and move it here too) to this thread -- WGU Refer-A-Friend (Thread for those seeking a referral).

You should have better luck here.

Edit: You have a "Plan B" if no one else steps up soon to get their $50 Amazon card
    jtoast posted while I was moving your post: http://www.techexams.net/forums/jobs-degrees/51715-western-governors-university-questions-answers-threads-related-wgu-27.html#post505059
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • NickDogNickDog Member Posts: 54 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Holy crap! I didnt know there was a thread just for this! Sorry! So who wants to claim a $50 amazon gift card?
  • PishofPishof Member Posts: 193
    I'll send you a pm NickDog.
    Courses Left for WGU BS - IT: NA:
    Finished!

On to VCAP!
  • eruanioneruanion Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Does anyone know--can it take more than a week to get a referral code after filling out the refer-a-friend form? I filled out the form a week ago. I got a "response to your inquiry about WGU" email that night, but I haven't seen a referral code. Was the code supposed to be in that first email? Does it matter that I had already started filling out an application before filling out the referral form?
  • daffy88daffy88 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I would also love a referral, if someone is still in the running for a gift card. I'd really appreciate it. If not, hey, I understand. :)

THANKS!
  • PishofPishof Member Posts: 193
    daffy88 wrote: »
    I would also love a referral, if someone is still in the running for a gift card. I'd really appreciate it. If not, hey, I understand. :)

THANKS!

I'll send you a pm in case you still need one.
    Courses Left for WGU BS - IT: NA:
    Finished!

On to VCAP!
  • ltgenspecificltgenspecific Member Posts: 96 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hey all,

I am applying to WGU today for the MS:ISA program and was curious to see if anyone had an available referral? (I'm applying online this evening) Thanks very much for your consideration in advance!
  • redline5thredline5th Member Posts: 119
    Hi, my name is Chris. I'm looking forward to starting my career with WGU.

I talked to them on the phone today and can't wait to get more information about it for free.

Hope I can return the favor when I'm done. PM me with the info needed.
    WGU - Bachelors in Information Technology

“The liberty of speaking and writing guards our other liberties.” -- Thomas Jefferson
  • jiovalonjiovalon Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Good day,

I am from Bogota-Colombia, I'm interested in doing the Master of Business Administration in Information Technology Management WGU online, so if Anyone Could please send me an invite, I'd Greatly appreciate it.

I have doubts whether the certification help for the credits, someone can tell me also the quality of education at WGU

Thanks
    I am from Bogota-Colombia, I'm interested in doing the Master of Business Administration in Information Technology Management WGU online
    Not sure if WGU has changed their policy on International Students living outside the US.....
    International Students

Thank you for your interest in WGU. At the present time, WGU is only accepting applications from individuals living in the U.S., Guam, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands, as well as from U.S. military personnel and their families at overseas installations. WGU is also now accepting applications from Canadian residents in certain select geographic areas. (An Enrollment Counselor has more information about which areas are eligible to submit applications.)

Unfortunately, we have discovered that we cannot always guarantee that the educational experience for students living outside the United States will meet our high standards for quality and convenience. It is our expectation that these issues will be resolved in future years. We wish you well in your educational pursuits and regret that we cannot help you at this time.
    I'm also deleting your email address from your post so it doesn't attract email address harvesting bots. You do have access to the PM system -- or TE members can use the send email option which sends a message to the email account you used to register here on TechExams.net.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • petedudepetedude Member Posts: 1,510
    redline5th wrote: »
    Hi, my name is Chris. I'm looking forward to starting my career with WGU.

I talked to them on the phone today and can't wait to get more information about it for free.

Hope I can return the favor when I'm done. PM me with the info needed.

PM sent. As if you haven't received 50 already. . . :D
    Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
    --Will Rogers
  • jiovalonjiovalon Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    thanks for the collaboration and comments

mikej412 wrote: »
    Not sure if WGU has changed their policy on International Students living outside the US.....
    I'm also deleting your email address from your post so it doesn't attract email address harvesting bots. You do have access to the PM system -- or TE members can use the send email option which sends a message to the email account you used to register here on TechExams.net.
    After months of reading through and through this site and WGU's I think I'm ready to go for it. If any of you fine people can offer a code I would sincerely appreciate it and will be sure to pay it forward for the next guy. Thanks in advance!

Edit: Thanks to petedude for the referral!!
  • ltgenspecificltgenspecific Member Posts: 96 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Going to throw my hat into the ring again for a referral code. I'm really looking forward to joining the WGU community, the MS:ISA program has me all sorts of excited!

I look forward to learning from and with the best! icon_smile.gif Feel free to PM and thanks again in advance for your consideration.
  • -Foxer--Foxer- Member Posts: 151
    Going to throw my hat into the ring again for a referral code. I'm really looking forward to joining the WGU community, the MS:ISA program has me all sorts of excited!

I look forward to learning from and with the best! icon_smile.gif Feel free to PM and thanks again in advance for your consideration.

PM Sent.
  • 518518 Member Posts: 165 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Ops, I answered my own inquiry. I'll come back whenever I'm ready to submit the application.
  • NobylspoonNobylspoon Member Posts: 620 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hi all. Could someone please send me a referral code for WGU? My name is Matthew Rodwell.

Thanks in advance!
    WGU PROGRESS

MS: Information Security & Assurance
    Start Date: December 2013
    Nobylspoon wrote: »
    Hi all. Could someone please send me a referral code for WGU? My name is Matthew Rodwell.

Thanks in advance!

PM sent.
    --Will Rogers
    Hello friends! :D May I have a referral code, please?

Thanks!
    518 wrote: »
    Hello friends! :D May I have a referral code, please?

Thanks!

PM sent.
    --Will Rogers
    petedude wrote: »
    PM sent.

Thanks! Unfortunately, someone beat you to the punch though icon_sad.gif
    WGU PROGRESS

How long does it typically take after submitting the Refer-A-Friend form to get the promo code for the application?
    WGU PROGRESS

According to WGU RAF page; it takes a week.
    518 wrote: »
    According to WGU RAF page; it takes a week.

Oh, ok. I must have missed that part. Thanks. I'm in no big rush since I don't plan on starting until June or July but still eager to get the enrollment process going.
    WGU PROGRESS

• AJA006AJA006 Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello,

Would it be possible to send me a referral? Thanks in advance.
    AJA006 wrote: »
    Hello,

Would it be possible to send me a referral? Thanks in advance.

PM sent, tho' someone probably beat me to it already.
    --Will Rogers
  • AJA006AJA006 Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    petedude wrote: »
    PM sent, tho' someone probably beat me to it already.
    You were actually my only PM. Thanks
  • jdchildersjdchilders Member Posts: 50 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Can I get a referral please?